Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
How in God's name have you allowed such horror to afflict your family? Your son, your daughter and your grandchild are Palace fans?!

I honestly can't comprehend how this could happen.

Tis' a long and sorry tale, told often!

One small, but important victory, was youngest grandchild being registered as a Junior Seagull aged 1 hour 35 minutes!

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
[MENTION=23111]Dougie[/MENTION] and [MENTION=25756]Se20[/MENTION] often get accused of being trolls and pointless for this message board / general twats who need banning / unable to criticise their 10 yr old football club. Often appearing on here within minutes of a CPFC2010 win (despite their turgid style of football) and often chipping in on threads after we’ve lost. Many have accused them of going missing after Albion success or CPFC2010 poor results... So curiosity got the better of me...

View attachment 130952

View attachment 130953

View attachment 130954

How strange? Maybe they’ve gone caravanning in Sainsbury’s car park together and there’s no WiFi / signal to be found?

Very strange behaviour indeed. I’m sure the mods will be on top of this type of trolling .

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Very strange behaviour indeed. I’m sure the mods will be on top of this type of trolling .

Really, you are offended easily.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

By you? Yes! We call it being a **** and having no balls. Did someone get an email to say they had been mentioned in a post by any chance :lol: I think they did as they wouldn’t randomly pop on after a month absence now would they :lol:

I’d say odd behaviour is talking about NSC posters on your board like you do and being stupid enough to fall for the bait time after time - enough to write it on another forum :lol: or strange behaviour is digging into someone’s private life (with jealousy) on a rival football clubs message board hahahaha / 17-0 sheebo now isn’t it? X

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

Pib9c7G.gif

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Nearly the end of the year and I can’t see this post being topped as the most ironic on NSC in 2020

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Not wanting to through any buns but how can a Brighton fan get reported to a Mod by a palace scum bag on a Brighton fan site.... wtf???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here