Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I don't care if we have been in the Prem longer, youve spent A LOT more than us in recent years, the amount of money Bloom has spunked on useless players like Locardia, Maupay, Ali J, Burn and past it old has beens like Welbeck and Lallana is embarrassing.

Parish hasn't spunked away a fortune on useless players?
You're funny!

I hope you stay around after the school holidays finish.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Here's the problem.

If you lot actually stuck to the facts you could actually 'win' most arguments, which I assume is the only reason you're here.

But no, time and again you let.yourselves down with embellishments and lies.

The Academies - an odd boast, but you can't play that card if only because of time.
Even if your academy is bigger than our academy (can you not hear what that sounds like) ours is older, hence the league positions, trophies won, first team graduates and now most importantly money repaid.

Parish is backing Paddy because YOU HAVE NO PLAYERS.
If they didn't you wouldn't be able to field a first team.

Trying to dismiss a 10 year old stadium, which has received 10 years of on going improvements, while looking at your embarrassment makes you seem a very small person.
It's ok for you to say 'it might be a shitehole, but it's our shitehole'.
After all you aren't responsible for it, pay for it, do the upkeep.

900m lol. You're having a laugh!!

You dream of an academy as good as ours.

Parish and the Americans are certainly backing Patrick this summer. Nothing to suggest they are looking at leaving. Guehi and Olise, both outstanding signings. Loads more to come as well :clap2:

Only thing you have on us is your stadium and even that is now 10 years old so you can't say its shiny and new anymore!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I don't care if we have been in the Prem longer, youve spent A LOT more than us in recent years, the amount of money Bloom has spunked on useless players like Locardia, Maupay, Ali J, Burn and past it old has beens like Welbeck and Lallana is embarrassing.
Embarrassing to you maybe.

No one else is embarrassed.

Milo

Banned
Jul 9, 2021
Here's the problem.

If you lot actually stuck to the facts you could actually 'win' most arguments, which I assume is the only reason you're here.

But no, time and again you let.yourselves down with embellishments and lies.

The Academies - an odd boast, but you can't play that card if only because of time.
Even if your academy is bigger than our academy (can you not hear what that sounds like) ours is older, hence the league positions, trophies won, first team graduates and now most importantly money repaid.

Parish is backing Paddy because YOU HAVE NO PLAYERS.
If they didn't you wouldn't be able to field a first team.

Trying to dismiss a 10 year old stadium, which has received 10 years of on going improvements, while looking at your embarrassment makes you seem a very small person.
It's ok for you to say 'it might be a shitehole, but it's our shitehole'.
After all you aren't responsible for it, pay for it, do the upkeep.

We have 18 first team players and 3 to come back from injury. To say we have no players is a load of rubbish.

In regards to your point about academies, before you sold White for 50m, we sold AWB to Man Utd for 50m...been there, done that.

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Boys settle down , or I'll get my measuring tape out to settle it once and for all .

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Seems a very dangerous prospect that all these palace posters are on here giving it the biggun when they haven't even seen these new young players kick a ball. I hope they realise some.will fail. Massive step up from championship to the prem. And let's remind them again weve been bringing great young players from around the world in for years. It doesn't always work it takes time.

Their squad is still.left with a lot of mediocre trash like Dann , ward , ridewald , benteke these players are fine in a dire hodgson formation , they will struggle if viera wants to change the style.

Bookies have palace as 4th favourites to go down and us as 9th. Sounds about right.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
One player in how many years …? TBF you should include zaha after his failure to cut it at united.

How many youngster will you have on loan this coming season at championship or league one clubs as that is the true measure of a youth set up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Seems a very dangerous prospect that all these palace posters are on here giving it the biggun when they haven't even seen these new young players kick a ball. I hope they realise some.will fail. Massive step up from championship to the prem. And let's remind them again weve been bringing great young players from around the world in for years. It doesn't always work it takes time.

Their squad is still.left with a lot of mediocre trash like Dann , ward , ridewald , benteke these players are fine in a dire hodgson formation , they will struggle if viera wants to change the style.

Bookies have palace as 4th favourites to go down and us as 9th. Sounds about right.

I thought the current view is that Viera wants to pick up where Hodgson left off.

No wonder they're so excited.

Milo

Banned
Jul 9, 2021

Dann is leaving the club, Ward is a solid, experienced and dependable right back, Reidewald is a class act and now the shackles of Roy have been lifted will flourish. Benteke scored more goals last season than any of your strikers.

Milo

Banned
Jul 9, 2021
I thought the current view is that Viera wants to pick up where Hodgson left off.

No wonder they're so excited.

More lies. We are already showing signs we will be more attacking and fluid in our passing. Roy held us back with his dour tactics. Watch us do well in a more attacking team, we certainly have the flair players to play this way in Zaha, Olise, Eze, Reidewald and Schlupp.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
More lies. We are already showing signs we will be more attacking and fluid in our passing. Roy held us back with his dour tactics. Watch us do well in a more attacking team, we certainly have the flair players to play this way in Zaha, Olise, Eze, Reidewald and Schlupp.

Lies?

"I thought"

vs

"Signings already showing signs"

how can that be a lie?
Two opinions surely?

You are a very odd young man.

Milo

Banned
Jul 9, 2021
Lies?

"I thought"

vs

"Signings already showing signs"

how can that be a lie?
Two opinions surely?

You are a very odd young man.

You were trying to make out Vieira will be playing dour football, there is nothing to suggest that is the case so far.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

I welcome this.

If you are not going to position your 11 players in your own penalty area for 90% of the match with ambitions of getting two touches in our penalty area, you’ll be as open as Newcastle were at the Amex last season; we’ll ****ing smash you, can’t wait!

Milo

Banned
Jul 9, 2021
I welcome this.

If you are not going to position your 11 players in your own penalty area for 90% of the match with ambitions of getting two touches in our penalty area, you’ll be as open as Newcastle were at the Amex last season; we’ll ****ing smash you, can’t wait!

We played s*** in the game at the Amex, (but still won!) It doesn't mean we played like that in other games. Did you watch our 3-1 win up at Old Trafford for example? Probably not

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011

In fairness it is only one newcomer giving it the real biggun,
Even going so far as predicting expansive exciting football that will see Palace doing well next season.

Viera/Parish have certainly raised the expectations - expect to see throat slitting gestures (rightly so!) if it doesn't come off by Christmas.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
We played s*** in the game at the Amex, (but still won!) It doesn't mean we played like that in other games. Did you watch our 3-1 win up at Old Trafford for example? Probably not

You didn't play shit at the Amex.

You parked the bus and looked to hit us on the counter attack - just like you did against United at Old Trafford :shrug:

Milo

Banned
Jul 9, 2021
You didn't play shit at the Amex.

You parked the bus and looked to hit us on the counter attack - just like you did against United at Old Trafford :shrug:

We did play shit at the Amex in attack, we offered very little. Defensively we were brilliamt though.

Nothing wrong with pacy, counter attacking football like we played at OT ???

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Dann is leaving the club, Ward is a solid, experienced and dependable right back, Reidewald is a class act and now the shackles of Roy have been lifted will flourish. Benteke scored more goals last season than any of your strikers.

Benteke scored 10, Maupay scored 8. You scored one goal more than us yet you conceded 20 more goals than us. You’ve lost Cahill and Van Aanholt which won’t help your cause defensively. Our season was about our inability wins games that we controlled. Your season was about hanging on a getting points when you could.

You need at least four more experienced signings which will cost you the best part of £60million …. Good Luck with that.

As for Paddy. If you had a settled squad and weren’t running around like blue arsed flies trying to get a squad together then he might have a chance, but his time in the US and France shows that he tends to lose his way. FWIW, he didn’t have to build a team when he took over at either of those two clubs.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex

After one game against Walsall ……

What about your defence…… it was a bit ropey last season? Will you build it around Cahill and your Dutch international Van Aanholt …. Oh ..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here