Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace Fan

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Shame, Bury St. Edmunds used to be such a nice place.

Now it's ruined :tantrum:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Was he sussing out where their new ground will be ? :smile:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Any town with a large brewery can't be all bad.

Jordy

Exiled Seagull
Dec 1, 2009
I was in Bury last night for a meal, there are a few nigels about sadly, not many although did see a group of pikey kids in the centre of town lobbing fruit about, but it would be wrong of me to presume they were Palarse :)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
f*** doing it quietly - make sure the bastard hears you...

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
i found one under a pile of leaves in broadwater once,he was filthy and mal-nourished,a bright green trail of mucus discoloured the front of his burberry tank top and one of his eyes was almost completely closed by a massive stye which perched on his eye-lid.

i gave him a b+h and walked him back to the station,his eyes filled with tears as i coughed up a fiver and put him on the train with a hot cup of coffee,i often wonder what became of him.

i found one under a pile of leaves in broadwater once,he was filthy and mal-nourished,a bright green trail of mucus discoloured the front of his burberry tank top and one of his eyes was almost completely closed by a massive stye which perched on his eye-lid.

i gave him a b+h and walked him back to the station,his eyes filled with tears as i coughed up a fiver and put him on the train with a hot cup of coffee,i often wonder what became of him.

I used to live in Broadwater.
And I have a tank top.

WIGGY_WAM_BAM

May 23, 2010
Hows brighton today..? must be lovely along the coast in this weather.... bet u all got ur kit off and had a cheeky dip..??? yeah...? a cheeky little dip in the sea...
Anyway, lets get down to the nitty gritty. Who cares if my house has wheels..? Who cares if you bend your room mate over twice a week???? Why dont we talk about the reason why we are here - soccer... What u got????

What you do now..?

New stadium.... must be exciting. Id love a new ground for palace, but unfortunately that does not win football matches, so neither here nor there... Our ground is shit and we`re still much better than you... just an observation.

Oh and be sure to say hi to the red red robins when they come bobbin along....

Ill never forget Paddys face when the ref blew that whistle :clap2: :clap2:

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
Hows brighton today..? must be lovely along the coast in this weather.... bet u all got ur kit off and had a cheeky dip..??? yeah...? a cheeky little dip in the sea...
Anyway, lets get down to the nitty gritty. Who cares if my house has wheels..? Who cares if you bend your room mate over twice a week???? Why dont we talk about the reason why we are here - soccer... What u got????

What you do now..?

New stadium.... must be exciting. Id love a new ground for palace, but unfortunately that does not win football matches, so neither here nor there... Our ground is shit and we`re still much better than you... just an observation.

f*** me, I can hear your two braincells banging together from here. Yep, you're so much better than us, especially in the way you spend other peoples cash to buy players you can't afford.

C***.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Our ground is shit and we`re still much better than you... just an observation.

QUOTE]

Even that aint true anymore though is it... We'd prob beat you at the mo and all your best players r being sold... oh and we didn't cheat to get where we are either...:shootself

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003

What you do now..?

Brighton's lovely - and how is the ghetto, Bwana ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here