Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace Fan

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Hows brighton today..? must be lovely along the coast in this weather.... bet u all got ur kit off and had a cheeky dip..??? yeah...? a cheeky little dip in the sea...
Anyway, lets get down to the nitty gritty. Who cares if my house has wheels..? Who cares if you bend your room mate over twice a week???? Why dont we talk about the reason why we are here - soccer... What u got????

What you do now..?

New stadium.... must be exciting. Id love a new ground for palace, but unfortunately that does not win football matches, so neither here nor there... Our ground is shit and we`re still much better than you... just an observation.

Oh and be sure to say hi to the red red robins when they come bobbin along....

Ill never forget Paddys face when the ref blew that whistle :clap2: :clap2:

:lol:

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
Our ground is shit and we`re still much better than you... just an observation.

QUOTE]

Even that aint true anymore though is it... We'd prob beat you at the mo and all your best players r being sold... oh and we didn't cheat to get where we are either...:shootself

You're absolutely right, you were shit, and that is why you are where you are right now. :lolol:

p.o.g

Apr 11, 2008
we dont have a ground , dont have a team ,dont even have any money
but would rather choke on my own vomit than support your tin pot club.
look forward to your witty replys

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
we dont have a ground , dont have a team ,dont even have any money
but would rather choke on my own vomit than support your tin pot club.
look forward to your witty replys

Good. Well go and do it somewhere quietly then you f*cking P*lace C* nt. That witty enough for you, you bulimic prick.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here