Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace Fan sharing our house for a couple of weeks

Chinster

Aug 7, 2011
Bring his toothbrush on Tuesday night and pass it around the stand making sure everybody shoves it up their arse. Then post pics on here of him cleaning his teeth.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
For your own safety, a prophylactic dose of antibiotics for the regular residents of Fisons Towers would be a good idea :thumbsup:

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Slip it some rohypnol and dress it in Albion colours, obviously taking pics for future blackmail :)

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Right.

We have a Palace fan moving in to share our house with us for a couple of weeks. To be fair he is a lovely lad and so long as he doesnt wear his smeggy shirt or try to talk about Glenn Muwway I think we should get along ok.

However, I thought it might be useful to get some hints and tips on living with a dead rat eater for a brief period and wonder what advice forumites might have.

Seriously you need to kill it before you and your family are infected,if you get the following symptoms bypass your doctor and go straight to hospital

1/Uncontrolalble urge to lick out your granny
2/Erection when you see your mum and sister
3/Appetite for dead rats lying in the street
There are other symptoms but these are the 1st to kick in

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
Right.

We have a Palace fan moving in to share our house with us for a couple of weeks. To be fair he is a lovely lad and so long as he doesnt wear his smeggy shirt or try to talk about Glenn Muwway I think we should get along ok.

However, I thought it might be useful to get some hints and tips on living with a dead rat eater for a brief period and wonder what advice forumites might have.

Staying in a house!, it must be his first time

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
this whole palace rivalry crap is for dinosaurs from the 70`s

i would suggest his first night as you are sitting round the dining table at his welcome meal ask the young man politely if he likes it up the arse.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here