Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace face eviction from Selhurst!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
bha2.jpg

If they had invested the money Mullery threw at them they would not be in this mess now.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
forgive me for my ignorance, but what was the support like from Palace fans when we were struggling? I know we got tons of support from other clubs.. ?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I must admit, I was expecting you to rip the piss a bit more.

Ok then, i tried to be nice..................

You could get one of these and save yourself a fortune in rent & it will fold away nicely for storage in your caravan :p

Attachments

• subbuteo-inflatable-football-pitch.jpg
    subbuteo-inflatable-football-pitch.jpg
    232.5 KB · Views: 560

Huple

Unregistered
May 28, 2008
Standish Sanatarium
I want Crystal Palace
given a good going-over.
I don't want them killed.
Just given a good going-over.

I understand exactly what you mean.

Do you,
That's very imaginative of you.

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
forgive me for my ignorance, but what was the support like from Palace fans when we were struggling? I know we got tons of support from other clubs.. ?

It was pretty good actually. Nobody wanted to see you go under or anything, we could have another rivalry like yours, even though some of the youngsters want Charlton to be rivals.
Its a love hate thing.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
I must admit, I was expecting you to rip the piss a bit more.

Losing your home is no laughing manner, and believe me, twelve years have not blunted the pain of losing the Goldstone - it may have been a crumbling dump, much like Selhurst has always been, but at least it was ours... so no, most of us wouldn't take the piss if you lost the place, we'd much rather take the piss for the usually footballing and irrational hatred reasons.

I really hope that the rent issue gets sorted out.

:)

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
initially i laughed my arse off reading the article, but in fairness having been there and done that i would not wish it on even the palarse, we are finally geting to the end of that little saga in our history and i'm sure we will be better for it. still hope they go down, just so we can beat them last game ever at withdean on our way to the chamionship :clap:

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Even i can't summon up the energy with this one to have a go at Palace.

No football club should be homeless.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Why are there so many bleeding hearts on here?

This would wipe the smirk off their faces and expose Jordan for the carotene swigging prick he is.

Palace would survive in one form or another, they could groundshare with Crawley and build a financially viable club from the bottom up, much as Brighton have had to...oh and along the way we have had to put up with their shitty snipes and jibes. It's character building IMO.

If Sunbed Simon can't pay his bills then it's tough shit, live with it, get rid of the ponce and move on. They are a club with a loyal fan base and I certainly don't want to see them disappear forever...but that would never happen.

Just because some of their fans are good lads and lent their support when we were in schtuck does not excuse the the club flouting rules and not paying their debts. I'm sure that loads of Brighton would have no problem doing the same for them if they really were about to collapse because of the rivalry and history, but feel sorry for Jordan? Never. No way. Ever.

They have to live within their means just like everyone else.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
It is well known we are financially strapped at the minute and the buck has to stop at Jordan, but it is also fairly well known there are some people waiting in the wings probably when and if we have to go into administration so Palace will be fine. Its just crazy to think that Jordan has let all the Premiership money plus the sales of the likes of Johnson go down the swanee (or in his back pocket in other words!)

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
It is well known we are financially strapped at the minute and the buck has to stop at Jordan, but it is also fairly well known there are some people waiting in the wings probably when and if we have to go into administration so Palace will be fine. Its just crazy to think that Jordan has let all the Premiership money plus the sales of the likes of Johnsongo down the swanee (or in his back pocket in other words!)

Thats the crux of my argument SJ..Jordan id the issue, not the club per-se.

There are decent lads among your support who rightfully feel a tad ashamed of Tango and if it takes a crisis to oust him once and for all then so be it.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Palace aren't going to go under.

B]c[/B]unts!

Although I'd like palace suffer theres a good chance that without a ground they will. After all we've only survived by the skin of our teeth.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Thats the crux of my argument SJ..Jordan id the issue, not the club per-se.

There are decent lads among your support who rightfully feel a tad ashamed of Tango and if it takes a crisis to oust him once and for all then so be it.

I have always supported the bloke but i am beginning to lose patience with him, as you say he needs to go now and sharpish

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Who will offer a groundshare though ? Looks to me that Palace will have to go into administration and start again with squad rebuilding. At least new owners will save the club from being wound up and folding.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here