Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace face eviction from Selhurst!

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
mmmmmmmmmmm strange one ! Do i feel sorry for them or not ?
ultimately there football fans so remmebering the pain of the Goldstone then you can only Sensibly come up with sympathy.

However there is that little devil inside which says "Ha how do you like it" !

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
I know it's the Daily Star, but the author of that piece writes about Palace in the Croydon Advertiser and the South London Press, so unfortunately it gives the piece some credibility.
Not good.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Not even a story.Just over a million arrears.That's peanuts when they have some exciting kids worth much more then that.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I know it's the Daily Star, but the author of that piece writes about Palace in the Croydon Advertiser and the South London Press, so unfortunately it gives the piece some credibility.
Not good.

It does not look good Sunshine, Is there a timeline on all this ? Do you think it could happen ? Someone is bound to step in any ideas or roumours floating about ? As you know we have been there and it tears at your heart i do hope you dont have to go through what we did. Cant see it coming to that, but there WILL be a big (maybe you dont fit that bill :lolol:) club that folds it only a matter of time, and you just hope its not your own club.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Perhaps we should have a whip-round. I've got a handful of loose change they can have.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
They'll just have to sell some of the better players like Moses in January, they'll probably get relegated mind but that's nothing compared to being homeless!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Hey, in a few months time you can have Withdean. Actually, not funny at all. However, I am confident that Tangoman will be replaced by somebody who will sort things out.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Hope they recover. To be honest, if Southampton can recover from the state they were in, I'm sure Palace will be fine.

I don't like the thought of any club going out of business.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
bha2.jpg

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I must admit, I was expecting you to rip the piss a bit more.

We've been there so we should know when a joke is not a joke. Let's hope it gets sorted very soon. After all, no Palace, no joke !

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern

I think most people on here remember all too well what it was like losing the Goldstone. We also got plenty of support from Palace fans too.

As others have said, we wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Hope Palace can get it sorted...

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

I’d love to have a good old laugh at Palace, I can still hear the laughs from Palace & Southampton supporting ‘mates’ at school when we lost our ground and had to move to the pissfield but any real fan of football would not wish such circumstances on anyone, even if it is our arch rivals.

Best of luck I say, it sounds like you guys might need it!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here