Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace expecting crowd of 18-19,000...so thats 8,000 empty seats

Joey Deacon's Disco Suit

It's a THUG life
Apr 19, 2010
Then why has PC Balkham told one or two people already who had asked that the Met did not ask for restrictions at the game? I'm not looking to belittle or point score but I will emphatically deny that it was a police decision because of the aforementioned. I suggest you ask the Met and post the response here

Joey Deacon's Disco Suit

It's a THUG life
Apr 19, 2010
Why should we , it would be nice if more weed were there but the decision has been made . You can whinge all you want but it wont change .

I'm not whinging. I've got a ticket so I'll be there. I'm just telling you what the facts are. I repeat, the Met did not ask for restrictions.

pauldcpfc

Banned
Feb 16, 2010
Surrey
I'm not whinging. I've got a ticket so I'll be there. I'm just telling you what the facts are. I repeat, the Met did not ask for restrictions.
It was confirmed prior to the Millwall game that the allocations for Millwall and Brighton would be restricted and both would be given the same on Police advice.

Joey Deacon's Disco Suit

It's a THUG life
Apr 19, 2010
It was confirmed prior to the Millwall game that the allocations for Millwall and Brighton would be restricted and both would be given the same on Police advice.

Well, let's get this straight from the horse's mouth then. If you could forward me the liaison officer's details I'll ask and put the response on here because I've heard completely the opposite from our liaison officer.

pauldcpfc

Banned
Feb 16, 2010
Surrey
Well, let's get this straight from the horse's mouth then. If you could forward me the liaison officer's details I'll ask and put the response on here because I've heard completely the opposite from our liaison officer.
Go for it.

I doubt you'll get an answer, and you're more than welcome to ask him at the game as he'll be the one following people with a video camera.

Mike Dorans. The man trying to ruin the day of any football fan attending Selhurst Park.

Jan 12, 2012
I cant for the life of me believe the police,who are mounting their biggest operation at Selhurst, would be happy for you to have double your allocation,but then again,what do i know ?

Joey Deacon's Disco Suit

It's a THUG life
Apr 19, 2010
Go for it.

I doubt you'll get an answer, and you're more than welcome to ask him at the game as he'll be the one following people with a video camera.

Mike Dorans. The man trying to ruin the day of any football fan attending Selhurst Park.

Cheers. Email sent to Met Police.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here