Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

****Palace-Countdown to relegation****

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
As I stated elsewhere on here they will be relegated with 15pts or less probably by March and Hollowank will be sacked before the season is halfway through !

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
It says in The Sun that they are going to increase the size of Selhurst so 40,000 can get in. I wonder why?

essexeagle

Jul 22, 2004
Yes, let's start yet another thread about Palace and how shit they're going to be.
The last Palace Relegation Watch worked well-they ended up in the Premier League.

:D :D

patcham lad

Nov 27, 2009
we slagged saints, we slagged palace - they are now both in the premier league - the keyboard warriors of n s c were talking out of their backsides.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I think Palace will qualify for Europe.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Why do this ? It is only Viagara to Palace , their management team and their fans.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I'm buzzing at the moment , Crystal Palace are all set for global awareness as a comedy outfit.

That might be so Soggy, but we'll always have the memories from this season,
Smug Gus/ Bridcutt after the 1st leg, Poohgate, Gus spitting his dummy out, TB cleaning up said pooh,Clackers,Songsheets,3 clean sheets against you, Zaha's got no end product, Gus sprucing up his garden,shall I go on ?
Oh the memories :clap:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
CPFC have the bragging rights at the moment so why not take it on the chin instead of predicting 15 points next season ? Did we not learn anything from the lead up to 13/5 ?

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
CPFC have the bragging rights at the moment so why not take it on the chin instead of predicting 15 points next season ? Did we not learn anything from the lead up to 13/5 ?

Indeed, we'll probably get relegated but Monday will live with me for ever.

I'm not sure I've thanked BHA and Mr Turd properly yet. We were playing rubbish and looking set for an exit from the POs until Turdy struck. What happened next? We found some form and a system to beat BHA and Watford.

So, many thanks. In fact, thanks a million. Or make that £140 million.

Have a great Summer weedlings.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here