Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace can't afford to pay player wages

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
As i have said before there are interested parties who will buy Palace but not at the price Jordan is asking. And also as i have said before perversely the best thing that could probably happen is that we are put into administration as then the club can get back on its feet again. The trouble with that scenario is that Jordan will fight that tooth and nail as he is guarantor on most of the club's debts and he will leave with zip.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
As i have said before there are interested parties who will buy Palace but not at the price Jordan is asking. And also as i have said before perversely the best thing that could probably happen is that we are put into administration as then the club can get back on its feet again. The trouble with that scenario is that Jordan will fight that tooth and nail as he is guarantor on most of the club's debts and he will leave with zip.

You mean he might have to resort to spray tan ?

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria

I've got to ask you - who would you rather win tonight? Brighton or Charlton?

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
What would be great is if palace go into administration, then come january lose all there players as they can't pay them, forced into fielding a youth team for the rest of the season(like weymouth) they free fall, losing 9 nil here 7 nil there. Until eventually they meet us in league 1 nxt season.

Last edited:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Calvin Andrew kept you up last season on loan from Palace, you sent him back so crocked he couldn't get back in the squad until last Saturday. Where's your F**king gratitude?:angry:
He kept us BY getting crocked... meant he was subbed off for a footballer. :lol:

Fred Oliver - Legend

Jul 20, 2005
Valley Park
What would be great is if palace go into administration, then come january lose all there players leave as they can't pay them, forced into fielding a youth team for the rest of the season(like weymouth) they free fall, losing 9 nil here 7 oil there. Until eventually they meet up in league 1 nxt season.

Beautifull. :thumbsup:

blue and white army

Jan 31, 2008
Brighton
Err.. I don't remember Palace trying to get Mark Beeney on the cheap back in 1993 when you needed to sell HIM to pay players' wages, Leeds bailed you out on that occasion I think.

Calvin Andrew kept you up last season on loan from Palace, you sent him back so crocked he couldn't get back in the squad until last Saturday. Where's your F**king gratitude?:angry:

Don't be silly Stockport kept us up :thumbsup:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I'm amazed at what Warnock's done over the last couple of months at Palace, he deserves some credit. These are key points he's picking up now because they'll have a shit second half of the season.

Players being players a lot of them will be on the phone to their agents saying get me out of this shithole, I'm sure QPR, Charlton et al are monitoring the situation closely, maybe a cheeky offer from Redknapp for Moses in the window?

blue and white army

Jan 31, 2008
Brighton
I'm amazed at what Warnock's done over the last couple of months at Palace, he deserves some credit. These are key points he's picking up now because they'll have a shit second half of the season.

Players being players a lot of them will be on the phone to their agents saying get me out of this shithole, I'm sure QPR, Charlton et al are monitoring the situation closely, maybe a cheeky offer from Redknapp for Moses in the window?

Sterling job especially the shrewd acquisition of Nick Carle for 1 million :facepalm:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
They really are f***ed aren't they. No one with real money is going to buy them now are they. No ground, lot's of debt and a dumphole of an area with far too much local premiership competition. I would suggest they will become a league one team in the not too distant future and will need a Dick Knight type person to stop them going further downhill.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
What Palace really need is a spell in administration, 10 years in League One with 5 years in League Two sandwiched in the middle.

If they have any half decent players, Sir Tony Bloom should buy them on the cheap so that they can play in front of 17,000 crowds in a brand new stadium with tremendous training facilities. Lets call it our contribution to helping them out of this muddle. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here