Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace can't afford to pay player wages

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
Be warned they have a lengthy list of hilarious responses...

1. Our club is better than yours and in a higher league
2. You are gay...and then...ermm...well that is it really.

The truth is a bitch aint it. If we go into administration we still won't be on a par with you lot. Enjoy your pub football for another few years with your empty but rather nice looking stadium.

Ideas of granduer.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Your TEAM is better, But club??? Don't think so :clap:

I don't know mate we are in a bit of fiscal turmoil at the minute as are the majority of football league clubs (ask Watford fans) but we haven't been out of the top two divisions for 33 years, been to the Premiership a few times, been to a few major semi-finals, a few play-off finals and seen more than a few top class players in the red and blue so i think yes the club as well wouldn't you?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
As i have said before there are interested parties who will buy Palace but not at the price Jordan is asking. And also as i have said before perversely the best thing that could probably happen is that we are put into administration as then the club can get back on its feet again. The trouble with that scenario is that Jordan will fight that tooth and nail as he is guarantor on most of the club's debts and he will leave with zip.
how much of his money has he got invested in palace, if they went into administration and he got nothing back from palace, would he be like goldberg and left with fuckall ?

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
If Palace did go out of buisness you would still play them as much as you do now!

Why anyone connected to Brighton would want Another club to go bust after what they have gone through is beyond me.

Everlast

Sep 3, 2009
I actually think Jordan was quite a top bloke, but this news is brilliant. I'd love it if they go bust. hahahahaha. Supporters will have to follow Charlton or Chelsea......

Great comment. Who's currently using the brain cell in your family? :p :dunce:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I'm actually pleased Brighton are finally going to have a proper home again :thumbsup:
Good for you.

I for one would revel in palace suffering, I might even sign up for their forum in order to goad them.....ha ha ha palace and Jordan.

:salute:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I wonder if Mr Jordon fancies taking over at Bromley Town ? The ghost of Mark Goldberg rides again.

corrallt

Feb 14, 2004
Kent
Palace haters are a bunch of tosser. Yes, when we're playing them it's great to hate them but don't wish the demise of a football team on any fan.

corrallt

Feb 14, 2004
Kent
Palace haters on this forum are a bunch of ........ yes it's great to hate palace when we play them but don't wish the demise of a football team on any fan. We ,as Brighton supporters, should know that.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Not strictly true, but we can now do this to them

Attachments

• article-1117542-004EE39100000258-399_306x462.jpg
    article-1117542-004EE39100000258-399_306x462.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 58

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here