Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace/Brighton - explained by an Eagle?

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
You can just about make out how f***ing HUGE the crowd was in this pic from the Peterborough programme the next week.

Marvellous scenes indeed!!!!

10132005093031pm3gt.jpg

:clap2: :clap2:

ps sorry about the WANK scan btw

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
some of us were at that game.some of us actually GO to games

it is not all championship manager or FIFA world cup on the play station you sad geek

i remember that shirt and the ones before venerialballs.ask an adult relative

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
northstandnorth said:
some of us were at that game.some of us actually GO to games

it is not all championship manager or FIFA world cup on the play station you sad geek

i remember that shirt and the ones before venerialballs.ask an adult relative

:lolol: Been going for 25 years you tit and me the geek? Take a look a bit closer to home keyboard warrior :yawn:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I also remember a game in the early 80s when we won 2-0 at Selhurst when i think Neil Smillie scored on his debut.When the second goal went in fighting galore broke out in the seats down the side.???

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
AJ's Love Monkey said:
:lolol: Been going for 25 years you tit and me the geek? Take a look a bit closer to home keyboard warrior :yawn:
Only 25 years - you're just a beginner:D
I saw my first Brighton-Palarse game in 1963:p

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
warrior?
who has made the agressive postings me or you?

25 years means you are post venerialballs so you wont remember the old colours.trust me your current colour scheme is vomitable your origional was equally poor but not quite so cheap and nasty

loco61

Jan 30, 2004
Hove GOSBTS
my diary ... Sat 5th April 1980... "s.w. picked us up and drove us to Palace, thousands of Brighton fans there, 1-1 : Ward scored and Palace came back in the second half. Drove home and went to a pub in Brighton, other side of the Steine. "

i should have been a sports journalist?

great days!

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
northstandnorth said:
warrior?
who has made the agressive postings me or you?

25 years means you are post venerialballs so you wont remember the old colours.trust me your current colour scheme is vomitable your origional was equally poor but not quite so cheap and nasty

When did i post aggressively?! Because blue and white stripes are so gorgeous eh? Who cares mate chill out its an internet forum that is all nothing to get high bloodpressure over :rolleyes:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
AJ's Love Monkey said:
When did i post aggressively?! Because blue and white stripes are so gorgeous eh? Who cares mate chill out its an internet forum that is all nothing to get high bloodpressure over :rolleyes:

Starting again,Monkey Spanker????????

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here