Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

palace bragging rights

macky

Dec 28, 2004
some of the so called fans on here should ask theirslefs
When was the last time we had bragging rights over palace
And not only that but done it with so much panache
we have the stadium south american managment and players A fullback that scores for fun And yet some on here still fxxxing moan

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
That brief period between the 1-0 win at Selhurst and 3-2 defeat at Withdean probably

going back a fair bit before that I guess.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
I have to wonder who has the bragging rights?
I'd say they do.
The Beat us 3-1 at home it was our first league defeat at the Amex and we managed a draw up there. Yes we finished above them but I might swap that for smashing them 3-1 at Selhurst!

macky

Dec 28, 2004
I'd say they do.
The Beat us 3-1 at home it was our first league defeat at the Amex and we managed a draw up there. Yes we finished above them but I might swap that for smashing them 3-1 at Selhurst!
i would takea look at the league table

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
We do.
Not many would agree with you there. Not only have we finished about them, but our season only ended yesterday, whereas there's has been pointless for months now.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
A short time looking at their main board would lead you to believe that they are far from happy with their league position in respect to ours. A growing number are starting to question Freedman...

Littlehampton Palace

Littlehampton Based Palac
Nov 5, 2007
LITTLEHAMPTON
I wouldn't lie and say Brighton haven't had a superb season becasue you have,
I also wouldn't lie when I say our 3-1 Amex victory and 2-1 at Old trafford easily counters that fact you've finished way above us.

Once we lost our tear away winger Williams due to a broken leg for Wales under 21's then beat United our season went down the toliet.

It's been a very frustrating season with dodgy formations and team selections but with our full strength team we'll be better next term.

Agreed the future looks good for BHA but we all know how quickly that all can change:D

Am very happy today tho as mathematically you cant make the play off's which would have meant bragging rights balance would have tilted in your favour big time.

If its any consultation I lost £40 to two BHA work mates who would finish higher? :( hats off you deserve it.
Have a good summer peeps
See you next season:clap::clap::clap::clap:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEAGLES

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I wouldn't lie and say Brighton haven't had a superb season becasue you have,
I also wouldn't lie when I say our 3-1 Amex victory and 2-1 at Old trafford easily counters that fact you've finished way above us.

Once we lost our tear away winger Williams due to a broken leg for Wales under 21's then beat United our season went down the toliet.

It's been a very frustrating season with dodgy formations and team selections but with our full strength team we'll be better next term.

Agreed the future looks good for BHA but we all know how quickly that all can change:D

Am very happy today tho as mathematically you cant make the play off's which would have meant bragging rights balance would have tilted in your favour big time.

If its any consultation I lost £40 to two BHA work mates who would finish higher? :( hats off you deserve it.
Have a good summer peeps
See you next season:clap::clap::clap::clap:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEAGLES
I STILL don't believe you're Palace

You're level headed , gracious , nice and talk sense :p

looking forward to it already , first season of back-to-back rivalry in TOO long!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sorry LP but I would take finishing considerably higher than Palace over one victory EVERY time. Put simply, that means we're better than Palace, and are in a better position to move forward for next season.

Nobody in red & blue can pretend otherwise- after all, I doubt anyone thinks you're a better team than Man United because you won at Old Trafford.

Of course I desperately wanted to beat you guys, but league position is what the rest of the world will look at. Ask any Swindon supporter whether they'd swap their imminent league title for two victories over Oxford.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
We do.
Not many would agree with you there. Not only have we finished about them, but our season only ended yesterday, whereas there's has been pointless for months now.

Honestly, I think I would swap that 3-1 victory for finishing higher. Just to say "We stuffed you in your new Ground" it's not a great comeback to say "well we finished higher".

It's about even I suppose, but I wouldn't go bragging to a Palace fan that we finished higher, it wouldn't take long for them to bring up the Amex defeat.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Honestly, I think I would swap that 3-1 victory for finishing higher. Just to say "We stuffed you in your new Ground" it's not a great comeback to say "well we finished higher".

It's about even I suppose, but I wouldn't go bragging to a Palace fan that we finished higher, it wouldn't take long for them to bring up the Amex defeat.

You're wrong. This is the first team we are undeniably better than them for 27 years. One 25 minute spell at the end of a game at the Amex doesnt ever alter that fact.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010

No chance. Most people said at the start of the year that the real test of which team is better is who finishes higher in the league. Anything can happen in a single match (Doncaster beating Southampton, Wigan beating Man Utd for example), but the best way to judge who is the better team is looking at the final league table.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
You're wrong. This is the first team we are undeniably better than them for 27 years. One 25 minute spell at the end of a game at the Amex doesnt ever alter that fact.

I'm not wrong, I just have a different opinion. The gap might only be 4-6 points if our poor form continues so finishing a few points higher doesn't float my boat.
Beating the Palace however, ....to me..... is worth swapping that position for.
Of course I'd like to beat them and finish above them, but we'll have to wait for next season for that.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
I STILL don't believe you're Palace

You're level headed , gracious , nice and talk sense :p

looking forward to it already , first season of back-to-back rivalry in TOO long!
He lives in Littlehampton... the scummyness has dissapeared over time:)

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
You're right. Palace should probably be awarded the Premier League trophy for beating a Man United XI.

Plus we beat Sunderland who beat a full strenghted Man City, who spanked a full strengthed Man U....

We also beat a full strengthed Newcastle

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here