Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace Away

Feb 14, 2010
Its true, millwall have taken the piddle many a time at ours and sat in the home end, not seen them jump up in the holmesdale without it kicking off though.

Brighton suggesting they'd do the same is laughable. You all know the intensity at these games.

Give it a go though, haha good luck!

I have seen it, one game I recall was the penalty Kelvin Morton game in the mid 80s. We had the corner/ holmsdale and the stand to our right was half terrace, half seats. Shit atmos at that game. It was easter I think. But before the game Brighton were in the split stand to our right, well until the police came in and promptly arrested loads of them. They were walked past us in the away end and they got a round of applause.

Jan 30, 2008
I have seen it, one game I recall was the penalty Kelvin Morton game in the mid 80s. We had the corner/ holmsdale and the stand to our right was half terrace, half seats. Shit atmos at that game. It was easter I think. But before the game Brighton were in the split stand to our right, well until the police came in and promptly arrested loads of them. They were walked past us in the away end and they got a round of applause.
another one ,Arther waite stand , Brighton were in the seats, would of been a Boxing day game 80's ,ask the Rev .

another one ,Arther waite stand , Brighton were in the seats, would of been a Boxing day game 80's ,ask the Rev .

That was a bit of a clerical error,we had 50 vouchers for cheap seats but didn't realise it was in the palace section till it was too late! AS SOON AS WE FOUND OUT WE EXCHANGED PENNANTS SHOOK HANDS AND LEFT FOR THE CORRECT SECTION:moo:

Last edited:

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
Hopefully you'll get the same as West Ham.

If thats the case then you're die hard supporters will be the ones who get the tickets, not the JCL's.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
All I know is that I will have MORE than enough points to get me a ticket!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
so is it our fault that the Weeds have been in a LOWER division for so many years then?????

I'm not sure if you remember but we have met at Selhurst since then. Remember the score? I do.

Paul McShane:bowdown:

Littlehampton Palace

Littlehampton Based Palac
Nov 5, 2007
LITTLEHAMPTON
Last edited:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Yes let's list every other game besides the one where you got beat in your own backyard against a much inferior side at the time.

You beat us 3-1 at the Amex. Congrats on that.
We beat you 1-0 at Selhurst.

Any other result is insignificant in my eyes. But if you want to keep living in your own little world where results a decade ago matter, then I feel sorry for you.

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
Yes let's list every other game besides the one where you got beat in your own backyard against a much inferior side at the time.

You beat us 3-1 at the Amex. Congrats on that.
We beat you 1-0 at Selhurst.

Any other result is insignificant in my eyes. But if you want to keep living in your own little world where results a decade ago matter, then I feel sorry for you.

so 1 -3 at Amex ( 1st league defeat at new stadium) is insignificant to you ?? and you say Palace fans have selective memory??
never mind we know we are better than you now, as we always have been and always will be....GET OVER IT !!!

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
so 1 -3 at Amex ( 1st league defeat at new stadium) is insignificant to you ?? and you say Palace fans have selective memory??
never mind we know we are better than you now, as we always have been and always will be....GET OVER IT !!!

I dont think you can say you are better than us unless you overtake us in the head 2 heads.............remind me the current score, you wont be ahead, if ever for a little while!!

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
For the benefit of Palace fans who think they are better than us!Brighton Wins 35 Draws 22 Palace wins 32 ( League and F.A Cup)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here