Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

palace away

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Do you understand administration?Obviously not our owners have nothing to do with previous owners debts.Or does your sugar daddy have to account for Archer.

All through our troubles not once did we go into admin unlike you cheating (because that's what it is) scumbags.

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011
Jog on until you get 20K crowds every week and have a waiting list like us (without 5000 away fans and giving away tickets). Come back also when you have won a major trophy like us.

Thing is though most of them f**k off before the end don't they, biggest example of jcl and plastic support ever seen last Tuesday as stated by some of your own fans, Withdean was big enough to house your real fans.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
So we can afford to loose 8000 plastics and be level with you then?
maths not your strong point?
We average around 15-16000 this season,after two relegation struggles.You are getting around 4-5000 more after a surprisingly successful season when you won the league and moved to a new stadium. It's all a novelty to you lot lets see how long it stays full and if it does you can consider yourselves a big club.Not just one season wonders.

Feb 14, 2010
Thing is though most of them f**k off before the end don't they, biggest example of jcl and plastic support ever seen last Tuesday as stated by some of your own fans, Withdean was big enough to house your real fans.

really, that is why we got 34000 at home to Rochdale in the third division then. Come back when you stop giving away tickets and rely on 5000 away fans to limp to 20K crowds. Also go and win a trophy and then we can talk

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Another idiot.

mate the word idiot fits you very well. Go back and look at your posts, you are reduced to one line responses to other well put arguments. Honestly mate, I love it, coz it really really gets to all you lot how we're overtaking you. Your knackered old club, treading water, next to our dynamic energetic club. Get used to it mate.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003

That is a load of old bollocks though isn't it. I left early with a few of my mates and we have all been going for years. We were so poor in the 2nd half and when Murray scored and you bunch of clowns jumping up and down like you'd wet your knickers I was in no mood to share a train back with your lot.

So don't think everyone leaving early don't care about the Albion, some just can't face seeing you being happy.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
IF it is built then partially from the sale of Selhurst Park which the club own you thick twat, certainly not from poker winnings, and any stadium that is built would be a fraction of the cost of your overpriced effort with the added benefit of people actually able to get there by train without hassle.

Oh, I cannot dare to hold my breath that long. Unlike a big London club you have almost zero influence over public opinion. Orient, Brentford, Charlton is about your punching power in political circles. You will, like us, have to go through a lengthy legal wrangle to even get a sniff of planning permission, if you can afford it. Even then building a stadium, inside the M25, will cost what in five years time, 150, 200, 300 million quid? Don't think you will be laughing then, in fact you may be in the conference after your third admin.

Sent from between Susannah Reid's thighs via Tapadream.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Can't all these twatty scum fans on here kidly GET A LIFE and post on their own boards - beyond a joke now. Obsessed!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Another idiot.

You call the man an idiot because he dare mention your two trips into administration. It`s true though, whilst we soldiered on for 14 years, hanging on by our bootlaces and cutting our cloth accordingly you lot took the easy way out and shit on everyone. It will take years for fans of other clubs to gain the respect you had when you were ''Team of the Eighties.'' - tee hee, relegated in 81 wasn`t it.
From 52 k in 78 to 4k in 84 against Wimbledon and you have the nerve to come on here denegrating out loyalty. Then you bang on about this new ground you are going to build - yawn yawn. It will never happen and you will stay at Smellhurst for the next 50 years as it crumbles beneath you.

Wake up man for God`s sake and accept the new order of things.

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
You f***ing Idiot. Withdean only held 7500.
We have fans that went to some games and then didnt go to others. Thousands that would never buy a ticket at Withdean, but will at the Amex. Brighton fans that have always followed Brighton Through Thick and Thin. Our Crowds were regularly 25k in the early 80's and then hit the 20k mark in the late 80's, then the decline. But those fans are still there. We took 30k to Cardiff for a League 1 Play off Final in 2004. So by your reckoning, thats 23k plastics went to Cardiff then?
You have no idea the huge fanbase down here and to be honest, that the way I like it. You thinking you're all the bigger club an all.

Your username doesn't do you justice. See you at fortress Selhurst for another hiding.

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
God some of the threads on here turn into utter dross because of your obsession with attendances - you're sounding more and more like Charlton fans everyday.

How many tickets you'll get will depend on two things.

a) If the police decide to get involved, which they will. Then it'll be made all ticket and your capacity/ours will be reduced with a hugely unnecessary "no mans land" in the middle of us. They did this for the West Ham game and there were no POTD sales which has an impact.

b) How many tickets we can sell. Let's not forget we haven't been in or around the playoffs for 4 seasons now so to maintain 15,000 a week at Selhurst is pretty respectable whatever you believe. If we continue to push forward and are in the top 10 come January, we'll sell more than you think.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
plastic? Look at the york city footage and compare that to your er snigger protest in the city
I was waiting for you to bring that up my little urban warrior, and once again you are entirely predictable.I told you before unlike you lot who lost your ground due to non- attendance we still had ours and smashing it up would do no good.Also who would we protest against?Jordan didn't want admin.he lost everything he put in.There were serious buyers and maybe we should have put them off.
I'm off you lot are too far gone down the delusional road.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
I was waiting for you to bring that up my little urban warrior, and once again you are entirely predictable.I told you before unlike you lot who lost your ground due to non- attendance we still had ours and smashing it up would do no good.Also who would we protest against?Jordan didn't want admin.he lost everything he put in.There were serious buyers and maybe we should have put them off.
I'm off you lot are too far gone down the delusional road.

:wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here