Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

palace away

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
That is hilarious coming from you lot. We might get the odd few oppo fans in our stands who couldn't get a ticket for the away section. That is very different from the amex, where there are thousands of prem team "supporters" who go there because it's nearby and they can't afford or be bothered to go and watch Liverpool, Chelsea or Man U (their first teams).

No it's hilarious coming from you lot. You don't get a 'few' oppo fans you get bloody shed loads buying tickets in the home ends and your ground's still 10k short of capacity for most games. What's the story with that then?

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
That is hilarious coming from you lot. We might get the odd few oppo fans in our stands who couldn't get a ticket for the away section. That is very different from the amex, where there are thousands of prem team "supporters" who go there because it's nearby and they can't afford or be bothered to go and watch Liverpool, Chelsea or Man U (their first teams).

And how many 'second teamers' will be in your new ground? Where are you going to find the extra 12,000 to fill it? Because Selhurst is so wonderful & a nice traditional stadium & you can't sell that out usually.
There is a percentage of 'second teamers' but at the end of the day if they're paying £30 a month & whatever else on pies, pints & programmes i don't personally give a f***.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
No it's hilarious coming from you lot. You don't get a 'few' oppo fans you get bloody shed loads buying tickets in the home ends and your ground's still 10k short of capacity for most games. What's the story with that then?

Shed loads.Good one 10-20 I would say.What's happened to you in the last week? Not the usual affable man we all know.Jesus it must have cut you bad.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Get used to it mate, we have bigger crowds, better stadium, bigger potential, you've just got your cheap "plastic fans" snipe on an away teams' message board.
And all that means sweet fanny adams when you perform like you did on Tuesday.Get used to that as I believe you have over performed the first seven games and this is your high point.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Thank f*** Charlton have got their act together,looks like you lot are still way behind.

Seagulls4life

Jul 30, 2010
Brighton
And how many 'second teamers' will be in your new ground? Where are you going to find the extra 12,000 to fill it? Because Selhurst is so wonderful & a nice traditional stadium & you can't sell that out usually.
There is a percentage of 'second teamers' but at the end of the day if they're paying £30 a month & whatever else on pies, pints & programmes i don't personally give a f***.

No point in asking this question mate, we never get an answer.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
No point in asking this question mate, we never get an answer.
Our average has been around 16000 or more for many seasons and we get more than 20k a few games a season.Don't even try and compare the extra support we will need to the uninterested lot you have found.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
what you "believe" is irrelevant. I stated Facts
You state opinion.Our academy is 10 years ahead of you and building a nice shiny building does not create a successful academy,it takes time.This was shown the other night where a new ground still left you behind us on the pitch.I am more confident than ever about our long term future and in five years i know we will still be a more successful club than you.
FACT>

Seagulls4life

Jul 30, 2010
Brighton
Our average has been around 16000 or more for many seasons and we get more than 20k a few games a season.Don't even try and compare the extra support we will need to the uninterested lot you have found.

Your attendance went over 20k once last season. So the question remains. Where will you get the extra 10-12k supporters from?

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean

Prove it dickface. you have no idea have you? You are all f***ing sheep, that follow each other, just to say the same thing. Its getting boring now mate. Oh and before your witty come back with how sore my arse may or may not be, think about whether or not we have heard it before.

We can't really complain about other clubs having plastic fans...

As for you rad. Should an nsk ultra been handing them ammo? There may be some truth in it, I don't personally know any plastics, but I'm sure most non premiership sides have em.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
You state opinion.Our academy is 10 years ahead of you and building a nice shiny building does not create a successful academy,it takes time.This was shown the other night where a new ground still left you behind us on the pitch.I am more confident than ever about our long term future and in five years i know we will still be a more successful club than you.
FACT>

Your academy hasn't helped you climb the table, just surviving season after season. Also the sales from your young fantastic players hasn't helped balance your financial books. When's the next administration?
Mate, do you realise how pathetic you sound? Desperately trying to justify Palace's existance next to ours...on OUR forum.
You do make me laugh.
Again, Bigger Crowds, Better Stadium, Bigger Potential (I give you your academy is ahead of ours). However, with our brand spanking new Academy, we'll be ahead of you on that too!!!
Even the result last Tuesday can't change anything. In the long term it means very little.

Oh yeah.....also, Ambitious Chairman, a Young Manager that plays great football and has full control of the clubs development.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Your attendance went over 20k once last season. So the question remains. Where will you get the extra 10-12k supporters from?
5 or 6 k is all we need.Youwe nt from around 7000 two seasons ago, started winning games and the glory hunters turned up,and hey presto, 22000 this season.A rise of 200%.We need an increase of just 25%-35% even going by your figures.
We have been poor on the pitch and sold any decent players we have had for f*** all.There are now quality players in our team that have come through OUR ranks and if we get near the play offs our crowds will not be far off what you are getting.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
i'm an old hand when it comes to palace games,look i respect palace fans for following their team,when there is alot of more attractive offers close by

what i don't respect is,palace fans coming on our boards spouting shite

historically brighton have always had the upper hand,fair enough you always turn out up there,but down at our place,you have been disappointing at times

youv'e had your fun,now be good little boys and f*** off back to your own boards

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Your academy hasn't helped you climb the table, just surviving season after season. Also the sales from your young fantastic players hasn't helped balance your financial books. WE HAVE HAD TO SELL THEM.
When's the next administration? NO IDEA BUT MORE LIKELY YOUR SIDE.
Mate, do you realise how pathetic you sound? Desperately trying to justify Palace's existance next to ours...on OUR forum.
You do make me laugh.I'M GLAD ,I AM JUST PUTTING ANOTHER SIDE,NO ABUSE JUST FACTS.
Again, Bigger Crowds, Better Stadium, Bigger Potential (I give you your academy is ahead of ours). However, with our brand spanking new Academy, we'll be ahead of you on that too!!! NO YOU WILL NOT,IT TAKES YEARS.
Even the result last Tuesday can't change anything. In the long term it means very little.NOT TO YOU AS YOU ARE PROBABLY A NEW FAN.

Oh yeah.....also, Ambitious Chairman, a Young Manager that plays great football and has full control of the clubs development.
Carry on.

Seagulls4life

Jul 30, 2010
Brighton
5 or 6 k is all we need.Youwe nt from around 7000 two seasons ago, started winning games and the glory hunters turned up,and hey presto, 22000 this season.A rise of 200%.We need an increase of just 25%-35% even going by your figures.
We have been poor on the pitch and sold any decent players we have had for f*** all.There are now quality players in our team that have come through OUR ranks and if we get near the play offs our crowds will not be far off what you are getting.

7000 being when we were playing at Withdean right? Which could only hold 8000!

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
i'm an old hand when it comes to spouting shite

historically brighton have always had the upper hand,fair enough you always turn out up there,but down at our place,you have been disappointing at times

youv'e had your fun,now be good little boys and f*** off back to your own boards
Good one mate.I won't argue with that as you are obviously on a wind up.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one

You f***ing Idiot. Withdean only held 7500.
We have fans that went to some games and then didnt go to others. Thousands that would never buy a ticket at Withdean, but will at the Amex. Brighton fans that have always followed Brighton Through Thick and Thin. Our Crowds were regularly 25k in the early 80's and then hit the 20k mark in the late 80's, then the decline. But those fans are still there. We took 30k to Cardiff for a League 1 Play off Final in 2004. So by your reckoning, thats 23k plastics went to Cardiff then?
You have no idea the huge fanbase down here and to be honest, that the way I like it. You thinking you're all the bigger club an all.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
7000 being when we were playing at Withdean right? Which could only hold 8000!
So? Should have filled it then.
And don't try and say a 7k crowd in a 8k stadium is better than a 16k crowd in a 26k stadium.Please nobody really thinks that do they?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here