05/06 - 1st Rnd - vs Shrewsbury (A)
04/05 - 1st Rnd - vs Bristol R (H)
03/04 - 1st Rnd - vs Bristol R (A)
02/03 - 1st Rnd - vs Exeter City (H)
01/02 - 1st Rnd - vs MK Dons (H)
00/01 - 1st Rnd - vs Millwall (H)
99/00 - 1st Rnd - vs Gillingham (H)
98/99 - 1st Rnd - vs Chester City (H)

I can't remember any further back than that (assume that is correct). He has a point?

69/70 - 1st Rnd - Albion 1 Portsmouth 0 :thumbsup:

Wasn't the Boston game in the Associate Members' Trophy?

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Palace are away to Aldershot. :kiss:

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
Whats the point of a seeding system for the League Cup? I can understand regionalising the draw but having seeds is shite.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
If it works as I imagine I would want Charlton, Palace or Southhampton but I imagine it will be Swansea, Bristol Rovers or Millwall.

South - Seeded

1. Bristol City
2. Bristol Rovers
3. Cardiff City
4. Charlton Athletic
5. Colchester United
6. Crystal Palace
7. Ipswich Town
8. Millwall
9. Milton Keynes Dons
10. Norwich City
11. Peterborough United
12. Plymouth Argyle
13. Queens Park Rangers
14. Reading
15. Southampton
16. Southend United
17. Swansea City
18. Watford

South - Unseeded

19. AFC Bournemouth
20. Aldershot Town
21. Barnet
22. Brentford
23. Brighton & Hove Albion
24. Burton Albion
25. Cheltenham Town
26. Dagenham & Redbridge
27. Exeter City
28. Gillingham
29. Hereford United
30. Leyton Orient
31. Northampton Town
32. Shrewsbury Town
33. Swindon Town
34. Torquay United
35. Wycombe Wanderers
36. Yeovil Town

Bollocks

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
wahhhhhhh!

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
ask croydon seagull

I’d Love to know what your f***ing problem is with me pal? You love having little digs at me. Do you think I’m Palace or something? I live near their ground and I know a lot of fans and people who work/drink in the local pubs, what’s the problem.

Jan 30, 2008
I’d Love to know what your f***ing problem is with me pal? You love having little digs at me. Do you think I’m Palace or something? I live near their ground and I know a lot of fans and people who work/drink in the local pubs, what’s the problem.
ARE YOU DAN FOLEY THE SELHURST ARMS GRASS :blush:

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
ARE YOU DAN FOLEY THE SELHURST ARMS GRASS :blush:

Of course I’m f***ing not. I’ve supported the Albion since I was a kid, why would I be grassing on fellow fans (not that I’d have information to pass on anyway). I’m rarely ever in the Selhurst arms anyway fella, some people know I’m Brighton, it wouldn’t be worth the hassle I’d get.

At least this explains your dislike of me aye.

Jan 30, 2008
Of course I’m f***ing not. I’ve supported the Albion since I was a kid, why would I be grassing on fellow fans (not that I’d have information to pass on anyway). I’m rarely ever in the Selhurst arms anyway fella, some people know I’m Brighton, it wouldn’t be worth the hassle I’d get.

At least this explains your dislike of me aye.
so you know mr FOLEY? do you drink in the D.O.C aswell :rolleyes:

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
so you know mr FOLEY? do you drink in the D.O.C aswell :rolleyes:

Duke of Cambridge? No not for some time. Some Brighton fans went in there a while back and caused a bit of a scuffle, throwing their weight around so wouldn’t feel too welcome. Like I said before quite a few people know I support Brighton so it’s not worth the hassle of drinking in the boozers around Selhurst park.

Jan 30, 2008
Duke of Cambridge? No not for some time. Some Brighton fans went in there a while back and caused a bit of a scuffle, throwing their weight around so wouldn’t feel too welcome. Like I said before quite a few people know I support Brighton so it’s not worth the hassle of drinking in the boozers around Selhurst park.
yes ,the palace flag was "BORROWED " from behind the bar ???

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
yes ,the palace flag was "BORROWED " from behind the bar ???

I heard a different story but probably waffle aye? Something about some old boys getting roughed up.

Anyway still not sure where you get the impression I’m Palace or a grass? Next away game I’ll give you a heads up and you can buy me a pint, you’ll work out within five minutes you were wrong about me. Let’s face it you’ll owe me a beer for the insult.

Jan 30, 2008
I heard a different story but probably waffle aye? Something about some old boys getting roughed up.

Anyway still not sure where you get the impression I’m Palace or a grass? Next away game I’ll give you a heads up and you can buy me a pint, you’ll work out within five minutes you were wrong about me. Let’s face it you’ll owe me a beer for the insult.
you're not in the loop, you wouldn't know me ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here