Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace away allocation

HoveHorace

Premiership please !
Jan 20, 2011
Hove
Why would anyone think Palace will sell out their allocation at the Amex ? - they took less than 2,000 to nearby Watford for a midweek game , failed to sell out their allocation at Millwall - and God forbid the game is on T.V. as they took 287 to Swansea for a televised game. Previous games at Withdean have seen them fail to take full allocations - the lure of the sight of a fantastic stadium and fan base might get a few more off their pikey arses - I doubt it.

Plenty of extra room for Albion non STH's. :laugh:

As for the game at Selhurst - if they want to limit away fans and have huge empty blocks of seats then more fool them.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Why would anyone think Palace will sell out their allocation at the Amex ? - they took less than 2,000 to nearby Watford for a midweek game , failed to sell out their allocation at Millwall - and God forbid the game is on T.V. as they took 287 to Swansea for a televised game. Previous games at Withdean have seen them fail to take full allocations - the lure of the sight of a fantastic stadium and fan base might get a few more off their pikey arses - I doubt it.

As for the game at Selhurst - if they want to limit away fans and have huge empty blocks of seats then more fool them.
You want the bet then ?good cause.

HoveHorace

Premiership please !
Jan 20, 2011
Hove
You want the bet then ?good cause.

Rather than a meaningless bet that you won't pay why dont you come down on the 27th Sept and pay your £25 quid to get in and i'll do the same at Selhurst on the 31st Jan. And then we can see who has the better away numbers - no way will Palace take 2,500 midweek anywhere.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Rather than a meaningless bet that you won't pay why dont you come down on the 27th Sept and pay your £25 quid to get in and i'll do the same at Selhurst on the 31st Jan. And then we can see who has the better away numbers - no way will Palace take 2,500 midweek anywhere.
I will if I get a ticket.A few on here can vouch that I will pay up,I have for other things on here so why would I not.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Mouth money your your put pikey twat.

Who is going to bet with someone who still maintains you sold out at Withdean ?

He's P*l*c* fan, you know that they're not very good with figures.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Oh dear, bored are you ? Sister on her period or something ?
Frankie, Frankie .You travel around all the forums giving out this type of abuse.Your name is mud and by association so is your clubs.Perhaps this is why somebody has plastered your pictures all over the place.JAT.

Eastbourne

Jun 4, 2011

If was laughing about the Swansea to game to some Palace mates, but apparently it was a midday kickoff on a sunday or something.

I'd be surprised if they didn't sell out their allocation. Just so you know, they DID sell out their allocation at Millwall. I was in the room when my mate tried to buy a ticket over the phone, and they were sold out. He didn't take it very well when I laughed at him though :lolol:

To be honest, they'll probably sell most of Selhurst. The crowd should be somewhere around 22k/23k. Looking at their website, they averaged around 20k in the last 5/6 home games of last season. Their average attendance actually went up last year, but I'll pretend I didn't see that!

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Obviously nobody will take the bet, it's stupid trying to point that out.

1. You won't pay.
2. Obviously you'll sell out, as will we.

Stop being stupid.
1.Yes I will
2.It's not obvious apparently we won't.
Why are you pretending to be a Brighton fan.

Simontheseagull

Eye from the sky
Jul 11, 2010
The Amex
Be realistic. If a local farmer between The Amex and Lewes turns one of his fields into a caravan site, not only will he make a killing; Palace will sell out our away end. What's the local Palace real ale we will be selling at the way end: "London's Pride"!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Personally i'd like Palace to have 5,000 down here-won't happen though-if we take all 3 points from Selhurst again who cares we will still be given 3200 minimum -

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Be realistic. If a local farmer between The Amex and Lewes turns one of his fields into a caravan site, not only will he make a killing; Palace will sell out our away end. What's the local Palace real ale we will be selling at the way end: "London's Pride"!

They are also selling KFC in the away end for the Palace game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here