Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace away allocation

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Apparently we're only getting the same amount of tickets as we can give them unlike previous times where we've had more, anyone else think this is fair?

Eastbourne

Jun 4, 2011
Seems a bit unfair to me, unless I've mistunderstood it.

Surely if they can offer us more seats and we'll sell them, they'd be stupid not to give them to us?

If they only give us a few thousand, surely they won't sell 23,000/24,000 themselves?

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
On their forum they are all complaining about the amount of tickets they will get at the Amex (2,500ish) and saying we should get about the same amount at Selhurst.

So because they can't fill their stadium, they don't want us to instead?

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Not sure why they're complaining. Last time we played them they didn't even fill the away end at withdean.

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
Apparently we're only getting the same amount of tickets as we can give them unlike previous times where we've had more, anyone else think this is fair?

i don't care. If i get a ticket then great but if not then so be it. I know one thing for sure is who ever gets one will make a racket and do us proud.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
i don't care. If i get a ticket then great but if not then so be it. I know one thing for sure is who ever gets one will make a racket and do us proud.

Well I should be fine as I intend to have racked up a hell of a lot of loyalty points by then but I think we should get the allocation that we normally get.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Why are they moaning about their 2,500 allocation at The Amex when its a midweek evening fixture ? Due to difficulties getting to Falmer by train they'll only sell 1,400 tops. Can Palace afford to throw away £70k in extra ticket sales when we play them at Smellhurst ?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
with the game not until Janurary 31st, they dont see that they will have decided on ticket allocations. we will no doubt get what ever we "normally" get since they need to maximise the revenue, not pander to the whims of fans based on how much allocation they get for thier visit here.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I can guarantee you that their owners won't have made any allocation decisions yet. The likelihood is that they will be at the arse end on the league with crowds of about 14k, meaning we'll get 3 to 4k which on a Tuesday night will be plenty.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
of course it is fair - as long as they give the required 10%

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Why are they moaning about their 2,500 allocation at The Amex when its a midweek evening fixture ? Due to difficulties getting to Falmer by train they'll only sell 1,400 tops. Can Palace afford to throw away £70k in extra ticket sales when we play them at Smellhurst ?
£25 bet payable to the REMF says they will sell out and will not go on general sale.

Eastbourne

Jun 4, 2011
I can guarantee you that their owners won't have made any allocation decisions yet. The likelihood is that they will be at the arse end on the league with crowds of about 14k, meaning we'll get 3 to 4k which on a Tuesday night will be plenty.

Just looked on their website, and from what I can see it looks they sold over 20,000 for their big games last season. Should be near enough a sell out at Smellhurst, and obviously at home.

They sold out the withdean last time, didn't they? I remember them whining like children that they couldn't get tickets for the game.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
No sane person will take that bet!

you just have to look at who suggested that palace wouldnt sell out to realise why they've come out with such a ludicrous statement

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
I don't know why there is such an obsession over support from your lot all of a sudden, you're worse than Charlton fans. Plenty of you mention us not selling out at The Withdean when you couldn't sell out the home end either.

You'll get around 3,200 minimum. The police will also ask for one block as segregation (another 1,000) seats so we'll have roughly 20,000 tickets in the home end which we'll sell more or less.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here