Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace away 01/12/12

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Here is the link to the thread on the BBS

Meeting with the Police 25/10/2012 - CPFC BBS

I thought the meeting went well & was constructive

Evening Londoner, agree the meeting went well. Would just like to add that the report on BBS implies that the BHA representation were in full agreement of a hold back. The general feeling amongst the BHA representation was if that was the only option, then we would have to live with that decision!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Evening Londoner, agree the meeting went well. Would just like to add that the report on BBS implies that the BHA representation were in full agreement of a hold back. The general feeling amongst the BHA representation was if that was the only option, then we would have to live with that decision!

Surprise, surprise, the BBS putting a different slant on things.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
If you behave yourselfs the allocation might be increased for the following season ( assuming we both stay in the league ) Das reich and wcp you have been warned :wink: Also you will be kept in after the final whistle or kettled in park road behind the WALL ! its for your own safety after all :smile:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
So in a nutshell, the police established the rules and everybody agreed with them!

Well whatever the case CG, which no one knows for sure at the moment, at least we were asked our opinion this time. I have no doubt that some of the points raised by the BHA representation, will be taken into account by the ob.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Fair point. I guess to be forewarned is to be forearmed. :)

Yep absolutely, at least this year there is a certain amount of transparency from all sides :)

Londoner

Banned
Dec 19, 2011
London

There was not much of a choice to be honest, and you wernt to loud in your complaints, the more mature lady said she preferred being on the coach for 45 mins without moving than standing around in the cold for 45 mins, the trouble is that fans of ALL ages have to be taken into consideration, thats what pissed Palace fans off last year that home fans had to walk around the block to get to their cars, most were elderly, when we come to your for the meeting I'm guessing the same sort of thing will be implemented, but we will know in advance, thats modern football for you, work with the OB or not at all, I would rather know the reasons why decisions were taken than just be told.

I thought it was a move forward.

Cya in less than 2 weeks :d personally I cant wait

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
The hold back works for us Londoners because it hightens the chance of being allowed to take a sensible route home rather than being shepherded off back to Sussex with the country bumpkins.

Hopefully I won't have to dress as a pearly king or chimney sweep this time to blend in with the locals.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here