Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No - impossible for them to get off their stripey arses

Votes: 37 39.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Ok it's been far too long without a Palace attendance thread.:rave:

With their brilliant new additions to their squad does anyone think they can break the 25,000 official home attendance figure before the end of the year ?

With a capacity of 26.5k and thousands of tickets unsold for Spurs (23k) and even more for Sunderland (22k) can anyone of the following matches see the shy Nigels smash through the magical barrier ?

Does any one realy give a kcuf about gates , it`s league position and winning that count when it comes to the game of football.The scums income will be far higher than ours this season shit gates or not, get a life

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
One of my daughter's mates was in the Palace end along with his Dad and 1/2 dozen others, all Arsenal fans.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
One of my daughter's mates was in the Palace end along with his Dad and 1/2 dozen others, all Arsenal fans.
That can't possibly be true. Palace have got the best fans in the country - that could never happen at Fortress Selhurst...

repomanse25

Jan 17, 2009
hove
Oh I care alright.It gives me no end of amusement the way they bite at your attendance threads,everytime, without fail, just dont want them coming back with the "your figures are wrong" bollocks.

just worked out our average again and still come up with the same figure,

the reason this keeps coming up is that its all you've got, but c'mon whos your nearest club?

eaglejez

Apr 23, 2004
Funny that, seemed quite clear on the tellybox that there were.

Trivial petty point but there was zero Arse in the home end as proven now I've seen it on the telly (and how rubbish are the bbc. Pretty biased as usual and can't even get the crowd right)

Anyway, back to your enjoying of our going down with record low points. Enjoy.

eaglejez

Apr 23, 2004
No one cares - apart from you who rushed to post about it - :D

Plenty of Arsenal in home ends - quite clear to see on TV - plus large Arsenal banner being waved from exec box behind goal.

Whether it was 25k or 20k it's still below our lowest this season :ascarf:

BTW we scored twice against 11 of them last year in front of a real crowd.

Oh. Ok. :)
At least you were happy. Didn't you admit on the BBS a few years back you used to support the Arse :)

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

the reason this keeps coming up is that its all you've got, but c'mon whos your nearest club?

Don't understand your point to the wanderbus about nearest club ? as you state you live in Hove who is your nearest Club? If you are referring to catchment areas - don't get me started on catchment areas !

All the Sunday papers confirm - attendance at the Grim Groupon was 20,050 , but you don't care ,so don't worry about it.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Trivial petty point but there was zero Arse in the home end as proven now I've seen it on the telly (and how rubbish are the bbc. Pretty biased as usual and can't even get the crowd right)

Anyway, back to your enjoying of our going down with record low points. Enjoy.

Perhaps the figure was taken of fans remaining at 75 minutes?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
All the Sunday papers confirm - attendance at the Grim Groupon was 20,050 , but you don't care ,so don't worry about it.

All the Sunday papers get their figures from the same source, if the source has made a mistake, so will the papers. We've had that happen with us, with dean Hammond being credited with Calderon's assists a couple of times last season. The ap got it wrong so espn, BBC, sky all got it wrong too.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
All the Sunday papers get their figures from the same source, if the source has made a mistake, so will the papers. We've had that happen with us, with dean Hammond being credited with Calderon's assists a couple of times last season. The ap got it wrong so espn, BBC, sky all got it wrong too.

Even the official site of cpfc gives the attendance as 20050.

theboybilly

I know of a fair few Arsenal fans who had tickets for the Palace sections. Along with Stamford Bridge, Selhurst Park is one of the easier grounds to get a ticket in the home parts of the ground if you leave it late for buy a ticket for your own clubs allocation. It's almost like going back to POTG.

Feb 14, 2010
Even the official site of cpfc gives the attendance as 20050.

To be fair, I didnt see any spare seats, but either way, Palace used to have a similar support to us and it is odd that its a long way behind ours especially given that they have had the most successful 30 years in their history and we have had the worst 30 years with Archer, Gillingham, Withdean and the rest. Its not a dig, its honest bemusement. I cant work out how they could have fallen so far to have to use two for one deals to get 16000 last season, or 10,000 against Bristol City. I still think they have a decent support tho and whilst I take the piss out of their school band drummer boy, proper palace fans find those kiddies as cringeworthy as everyone else. People point to a new ground at Brighton but really that doesn't wash as a new ground at Millwall, Reading and many other clubs has not brought 29000 for a Monday night home game against Watford on TV when in the bottom half of the second tier. Brighton are very very lucky with its support and maybe one day we might get the players that might match the support.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here