Beat well - 2 eggs Blend in - 1 cup brown sugar Pour into well
greased 1 qt. mold. Steam. Serve hot with Creamy sauce or whipped
cream Time: Steam 1 hour Amount: 8 servings

I put the filled mold into my pressure cooker and steam without the
vent on for 1 hour. For serving: I pour heated brandy over the
pudding and flame.

Creamy Sauce Beat 1 egg until foamy. Blend in 1/2 cup melted butter,
1 1/2 cups sifted confectioners' sugar, and 1 tsp. vanilla. Fold in 1
cup whipping cream, whipped stiff. Cool.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
White Rose

Were you at the game at Old trafford when Leeds sent man United down to the second division...goals by Jones and Jordan?

Were you at the Cup final when Leeds beat Arsenal 1-0?

Were you at the Cup final when Leeds lost 1-0 to Sunderland?

Were you at the European Cup Final when Leeds lost to bayern Munich?

I am just curious as I went to all of them games and therefore I think I am a better Leeds fan than you and I absolutely hate you bastards.

Keep coming on here mate...we love it when you are here. It ives us a smug feeling of superiority over so called "big clubs"

Sep 21, 2005
I dont think so mate, im loyal.

Haven't missed a game yet and i dont intend to, you meanwhile cant even make up your mind if your Brighton or Hudds or maybe even closet Leeds :ohmy:

sullyupthewing

Jul 5, 2003
brighton and worthing
f***ing hell it dont take long before Hecky Thump puts his snout in the trough.:tosser:
He probably does not even know where Elland(crumbling dump)is.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Loyal...but obviously too young to remember the so called good old days?

Ever see Bremner play? Lorimer, Trevor Cherry? Paul Reaney?

nah you see....you are a Johny come lately...you have no sence of history....if you did you will appreciate that the current Leeds have nothing in common ( apart from the white shirts, you dont even have the white tie ups - I have a paul madely one BTW given to my mate after Leeds lost at home to Derby County 1-0 Jon McGovern I think it was scored...remember that one?) with the "great " Leeds sides .....You my friend are watching a poor imitation of journeymen and players with no passion or pride....IN FACT JUST LIKE THE SCUM LAST NIGHT

But dont worry...you can always come on here and cheer us up in your sadness.

Hudds ae my second team mate, being my home town team. I take immense pleasure that they are doing well...not as much pleasure as last night, but still I am proud of my Yorkshire heritage ( My father even played cricket for Yorkshire 2's in the 60's)

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
TheRoseofWhiteness said:
Wasn't to young to remember us winning the League in 1992:clap2: :clap2:

Oh yes. I remember that.

Your best player that year decided that you were so good he upped sticks and like Jordan and McQueen before him ( remember them?) went over the pennines into satans lair and joined Manu....cantona I think his name was...something like that....Oh Yes and Alan Smith....blimey...you are so good you can keep hold of " Dyed in the Wool" Leeds players.

Whoelse was it now...some aussie bloke...plays at Liverpool now....ummmm...and Fowler. Still paying his wages are you?

How the "mighty" fall

we on the other hand do not aspire to greatness...we know our place. We are just little old Brighton.....the team "teams should be beating"

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes

I was at that one Dave, at the Parque de Prince, I was 15 years old, and I and a friend travelled over to buy tickets 2 weeks before, returned 2 weeks later for the match and slept at the Gare de St Lazare for 2 nights after running out of money

Great Memories

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
shingle said:

I was at that one Dave, at the Parque de Prince, I was 15 years old, and I and a friend travelled over to buy tickets 2 weeks before, returned 2 weeks later for the match and slept at the Gare de St Lazare for 2 nights after running out of money

Great Memories

Yes mate. My dad, me and two mates.

We were staying in Monmatre(sp) at a shitty hotel and the next day got the train to Boulogne and the ferry to Folkestone, along with hundreds of very pissed off Leeds fans.

One poor lad had his skull cracked by an over zealous Gendarme. In fact I seem to remember all the police were very over zealous and wanted us out of Paris as soon as possible. We had to make break for it just to get a metro to where we were staying.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
El Presidente said:
Age or IQ?

Now now...el pres...he is calming down and being pleasant...lets not ruin it!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here