Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace 0-1 Brighton

Hove&Albion F.C

May 15, 2004
TheRoseofWhiteness said:
Why, the baiting keeps me entertained at work :lolol:

Out of interest, just what is you've got against brighton?

We're playing well above ourselves at the moment, we've no money, no ground, just to be in the championship is a fantastic achievement for our club and to stay there last year even better. I alongside every other brighton fan out there am extremely proud of my team for this reason and the way we've held our own and outplayed on occassions many far bigger clubs than us in this division.

4 years ago you were playing in the champions league challenging with europes finest. Now you're getting 18thousand turnouts to watch you struggle past the likes of us, crewe, and luton. I'd f***ing hate to be a leeds fan right now!! only had to listen to the radio for 5 minutes after our 3all draw up there to get a picture of how fed up and depressed the vast majority of your fans are! Does 'baiting' us make you feel better at your own clubs curreent shyte state of affairs or something??

binary

Oct 4, 2004
South East Guildford
TheRoseofWhiteness said:
No Mate, im only mid 20's

So a loyal fan since you were 18. Most of us have been loyal to our teams since before we were 10. You probably can't remember that far back!!

Still I'll give you one thing, you only jumped on the bandwagon after reaching the semis of the Champions League in the hope your team might actually win something. Still it's been a bit of a reality check since then mate. :lolol:

Having spent 4 years doing my degree in Huddersfield I'm with DTG. Looking forward to the West Yorkshire derby again next season. Come on the Terriers!

Sep 21, 2005
So a loyal fan since you were 18. Most of us have been loyal to our teams since before we were 10. You probably can't remember that far back!!

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

I was 7 years old when i was taken to my first game

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Billy Bremner (I've been to his house where he used to live in Templenewsam) must be turning in his grave knowing Leeds has fans like you.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Yorkie said:
Billy Bremner (I've been to his house where he used to live in Templenewsam) must be turning in his grave knowing Leeds has fans like you.

he is a pussy cat really

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here