Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Painter signs two year deal

RSBLUEANDWHITEARMY

Aug 5, 2009
North Stand
WOW - Who would have thought we would get a player of this caliber last season? Certainty not me :clap2:

tomdickharry

May 7, 2010
Swans fan here in peace. Read you have signed Marcos from us,very good player as you already know,thought we may get him back,but obviously Mr Soussa doesn't rate him.Always popular with our fans and our regular left back until he ruptured a crutiate ligament against Southampton season before last. All the best Marcos hope you are a big success with your new club.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Swans fan here in peace. Read you have signed Marcos from us,very good player as you already know,thought we may get him back,but obviously Mr Soussa doesn't rate him.Always popular with our fans and our regular left back until he ruptured a crutiate ligament against Southampton season before last. All the best Marcos hope you are a big success with your new club.

Cheers mate - He's a class player and i have no doubt he'll be anoher hit next season. With him and Calderon we can't be far off having the best pair of full backs in League 1...

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Fabulous news!!!! Now Calde please!!!

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
What a great signing - it's so encouraging that he initially said he was just here to get some games in etc and wanted to play on with Swansea - OK he would say that in the hope of them giving him a ciontract but it's great he didn't go to another Champs club.

Great news

The reason he didn't go to another Championship club is because he's not Championship standard. Swansea and Brum barely played him, he's found his level.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
Only played 5 times for Birmingham but 60 for Swansea and was their regular left back before he received his cruciate injury.

Notably the majority of those appearances were for Swansea in League One. They didn't miss him this season, I'm pretty sure Swansea conceded the least goals in the league.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here