Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

owusu

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I would probably rather let Robinson or Gargan have a few games up top.

Owusu a few seasons ago would have been good, but not now.
Exactly.34 year old Owusu has no pace and is past it.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
you gotta love contract clauses that allow us to get players from relegation rivals.

5 more starts for cheltenham and he gets a one year contract extension, so they refuse to start him despite being their top scorer

So why not start him FOUR more times and then make him sub?

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
I Tell you what thou im getting increasingly annoyed with the old "Seagulls swoop" Cliche

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
I would probably rather let Robinson or Gargan have a few games up top.

Owusu a few seasons ago would have been good, but not now.

Robinson can't be recalled yet and Gargan has had one game for us whereas Owusu is Cheltenham's leading scorer this season. I can't believe you are actually moaning about us picking up such an experienced striker at short notice. I think he is a really good signing for us and am delighted the club have got him.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove

Brilliant. You have to love NSC. The club moves quickly to get in an experienced striker, proven at this level and still scoring this season.. and the fans are on his back already.

Obviously, we should wait a couple of weeks and get Jake back with his astounding record of 13 goals in 123 appearances, half of them starts, because that's going to keep us up.. :wozza:

Si Gull

Way Down South
Mar 18, 2008
On top of the world

Be realistic - who were you expecting, Ronaldo? It's time some of us took a good look at the club and realised just where we are - in terms of both football and finance. Maybe then they wouldn't be so negative every time the club makes a decision.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Cheltenham are pink lint;he'd still be playing for them if they could risk his new contract.

Decent enough at this level,though he does have a bit of the McCammon about him.

And head and shoulders above Robinson!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here