Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Overstretched home "owners"

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
yes you need to be a complete arse licking waste of oxygen with insincerly held views that are based more on fashion and posturing than conviction, to be able to get a job talking about 'moving forward', 'value propositions' and other pointless nonsense in a job that does not actually create any wealth or benefits, plodding along in the mid 5 figures, convincing yourself that your good fortune in education and background has nothing to do with your banal irrelevant work position in a company that you do not own, have set up, but simply suck a salary from without any spirit of enterprise yourself, but that you are just f***ing FANTASTIC and its all on merit.

f*** me thats a bit harsh :ohmy:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I would back MOH over the Nazi anyday. At least Col gets off his arse and makes a living for himself.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
yes you need to be a complete arse licking waste of oxygen with insincerly held views that are based more on fashion and posturing than conviction, to be able to get a job talking about 'moving forward', 'value propositions' and other pointless nonsense in a job that does not actually create any wealth or benefits, plodding along in the mid 5 figures, convincing yourself that your good fortune in education and background has nothing to do with your banal irrelevant work position in a company that you do not own, have set up, but simply suck a salary from without any spirit of enterprise yourself, but that you are just f***ing FANTASTIC and its all on merit.
What a f***ing nob. :lolol:

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
seriously if most people on heres employers just agreed to pay the tax and NI straight to the government so they just sat at home farting, it would not make a ripple on the world.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
seriously if most people on heres employers just agreed to pay the tax and NI straight to the government so they just sat at home farting, it would not make a ripple on the world.

OK, what is it that you do that makes you so special (proper usage of the word)?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
you need to change your nappy from what ive heard :smokin:

I honest do not give a shit what you think or the person who said this to you thinks. I am myself and happy with that. If I do not conform to the macho, chest beating, knuckeldragging, abuse women, be an utter c*nt behaviour that seems to be the norm around the Newhaven area I am very happy with that.

Jan 30, 2008
I honest do not give a shit what you think or the person who said this to you thinks. I am myself and happy with that. If I do not conform to the macho, chest beating, knuckeldragging, abuse women, be an utter c*nt behaviour that seems to be the norm around the Newhaven area I am very happy with that.
you've got the wrong impression of me, anyway you carry on , why dont you go down the railway club and shout that out :thumbsup:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Does that count as a Spanish Inquisition? And....relax.

he's entitled to his opnion but he let himself down badly complete and utter nonsense punish:

So none of this is true then?

f*** sake.
you are an unemployed social security scrounger claiming rent rebate on your council house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
why are you even commenting on this thread

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here