Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Overstretched home "owners"

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Wrong. The FA / Broker will arrange a mortgage for the required amount. I have never in 20 years said to someone you want £ 100k why not get £ 140k go on you know it makes sense. What a load of old shit. Still say it enough times and I guess people will believe it.

This is hard concept to understand but some people in Finance actually, now listen carefully, do the best by their client and is not out to stitch them up.

I know you feel you have to stick up for yourself and your fellows, but you seem guilty of what the others are, which is generalising. You are coming across as if you believe every single finance broker is only ever interested in helping their client, profits be damned! Others here are suggesting they're all out for whatever they can, screw the customer as hard as they can!

Truth is, some and some. Like most things; car dealers are out to make a profit and some put that ahead of their customers, electric goods you want the £300 TV, why not go for the £400 one, and we'll offer you 3 months interest free credit, etc.

I'm sure you do your best by your customers, US, but there will be people in your line of work who put their profits first, either because they are greedy, or because they are weak willed and work for a greedy company.

Jan 30, 2008
That does not make sense. He went for £ 100k and got £ 120k. The lender will offer you what you have asked for if you meet its criteria. Even if you are commission only which I have been for 9 years does not mean you give bad advice no matter how many times you say it.
do you advertise Persil by any chance :laugh:

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Aren't Mortgage brokers regulated by the FSA, therefore if they mis-sell you a product you can complain to the FSA? Or is that over-simplifying things?!?!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
f*** sake.
you are an unemployed social security scrounger claiming rent rebate on your council house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
why are you even commenting on this thread

Well thats the best laugh I've had in ages.:clap::clap:

From hero to zero in one post.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
yes really.
our pet nazi complaining about immigrant parasites has been scrounging the dole for years.

:clap2::clap2:
What might it be about the pig-ignorant sub-literate sociopath with repellent views that might render him so unemployable? Weird.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
:clap2::clap2:
What might it be about the pig-ignorant sub-literate sociopath with repellent views that might render him so unemployable? Weird.

yes you need to be a complete arse licking waste of oxygen with insincerly held views that are based more on fashion and posturing than conviction, to be able to get a job talking about 'moving forward', 'value propositions' and other pointless nonsense in a job that does not actually create any wealth or benefits, plodding along in the mid 5 figures, convincing yourself that your good fortune in education and background has nothing to do with your banal irrelevant work position in a company that you do not own, have set up, but simply suck a salary from without any spirit of enterprise yourself, but that you are just f***ing FANTASTIC and its all on merit.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
yes you need to be a complete arse licking waste of oxygen with insincerly held views that are based more on fashion and posturing than conviction, to be able to get a job talking about 'moving forward', 'value propositions' and other pointless nonsense in a job that does not actually create any wealth or benefits, plodding along in the mid 5 figures, convincing yourself that your good fortune in education and background has nothing to do with your banal irrelevant work position in a company that you do not own, have set up, but simply suck a salary from without any spirit of enterprise yourself, but that you are just f***ing FANTASTIC and its all on merit.

You're a bitter, bitter man. What happened?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here