Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Over 36 and not been vaccinated yet? [Aged 36 and over - see post 193]

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Nurse went in a bit over enthusiastically with the needle (felt it scrape against the bone).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that actually possible?

If so, I go back to what I've always been saying, they should be doing it in the buttock, like the good old days of Carry On Nursing.

usernamed

Aug 31, 2017
Is that actually possible?

If so, I go back to what I've always been saying, they should be doing it in the buttock, like the good old days of Carry On Nursing.

To be fair, I had a late appointment and the nurse had probably been doing the injections since the morning. I did half-expect her to exclaim “Oooooone Hundred and Eighty!” though.

I can’t help but feel I’d have felt even worse about it if the injection had been in the buttock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I’m in Worthing and 35 but had a text to book my first jab today! Plenty of availability from today about 12pm and through the weekend

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
I’m in Worthing and 35 but had a text to book my first jab today! Plenty of availability from today about 12pm and through the weekend
Great news! my wife is 37 and got a text from Gps today and is booked in for tomorrow in Broadstairs (where we live) Funnily enough you cant book online though.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

I'm 35 and live very near Worthing gimme gimme gimme

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Pfizer jab yesterday evening. I’m 23.

Was sent in for a non-medical reason, but even so I didn’t get asked any questions. I just turned up to the outside queue, was asked for my NHS number, and in the needle went.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
You can now book if you're 36 or over - getting my first dose tomorrow.

Last edited:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I dunno, it feels like I waited forever for my age group (over 40s) to be eligible, and now they're just speeding through the age groups to give it to everyone. Feels unfair. I demand they stop vaccinating under 40s for at least two months so I can swan around looking down on the youngsters who have not been vaccinated.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I dunno, it feels like I waited forever for my age group (over 40s) to be eligible, and now they're just speeding through the age groups to give it to everyone. Feels unfair. I demand they stop vaccinating under 40s for at least two months so I can swan around looking down on the youngsters who have not been vaccinated.

Too right!

I have had the two jabs and do a flow test every 4 days....

Smug *******...moi....lol.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
I would live a poll added to this to understand how hard people were hit. It feels like far more than 1 in 10 getting symptoms.

So would it be possible to add moderna, Pfizer, AZ with an option for “no symptoms” “mild symptoms” “felt awful” or something like that. Among my mates of the same age (early 40s). Only two out of about ten who had AZ didn’t get any symptoms and most were wiped for a day or so.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here