dont matter
Ashley Neal
Michael Mahoney-Johnson
Valur Gislason
Or Mark Yeates and Graham Barrett.

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
Who did Andy Petterson play for? I thought he was unemployed when he came here, surely no-one else thought he was a pro goalkeeper?

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Ex Shelton Seagull said:
Who did Andy Petterson play for? I thought he was unemployed when he came here, surely no-one else thought he was a pro goalkeeper?

WBA? or Charlton maybe.

They may have released him. not too sure.

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Don Tmatter said:
Ashley Neal
Michael Mahoney-Johnson
Valur Gislason
Or Mark Yeates and Graham Barrett.

Yeates? I'll give you Mahoney-Johnson, Gislason wasn't exactly awesome, but I thought Yeates was superb.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill Seagull said:
Zesh Rehmann as bad as Ashley Neal, Uncle B?

NURSE!!! :ohmy:

Not in a skill sense, but he was a waste of space as he did not care and used to go missing.

Somebody like Rougier had minimal talent, but at least used to look like he wanted to be here, rather than just coming here to get a bit of match sharpness, but at the same time try and avoid injury.

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Uncle Buck said:
Neal and Mahoney-Johnson were awful, but I found Rehman and Henderson as bad, simply because they did not try. At least the other two were just shite, Rehman was talented.

Mahoney-Johnson was the king of couldn't-give-a-shittiness, he wouldn't even go in for stooping headers for fear of getting his hands dirty.

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
Zesh Rehman was good but he couldn't really be arsed with us after the first 2 games. It just felt to me like he was coasting during his time here.

Ashley Neal was just a bag of shit who could never play any better.

Michael Mahoney-Johnson is the worst in my opinion. Not only was he complete gubbins and failed to score a goal, he also had a very high opinion of himself. He turned down our first approach because he thought he deserved to be in QPR's first team, this when they were a half decent side in Division 1!

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
DannyBhoy said:
Mark yeates was alright.

he always put the effort in, no-way was he one of our worst loans!!

:ohmy:
What did he contribute? how many goals & assists?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here