Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our troops homecoming

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Brighton being Brighton, will be interesting to see whether any of the anti-war types try and hang their hats on this.

That was my initial thought when I read about this in the Argus. I'll be there if I can find time off work.

As much as someone is entitled to protest against a war, they would be protesting against the wrong people. You need to target the Queen, King or Bishop, not the pawns.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
I'm in Taunton.We lost too many of 40 Commando from Norton Fitzwarren for me not to support your thread.I will not be there.

But I will be,I will be.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
That was my initial thought when I read about this in the Argus. I'll be there if I can find time off work.

As much as someone is entitled to protest against a war, they would be protesting against the wrong people. You need to target the Queen, King or Bishop, not the pawns.

True. But then again the regular protests outside EDO-MBM, a company that manufactures a small part of a far wider mechanism that goes in military aircraft, because the perception in some parts is that they are then used by the Israelis against Palestinians, shows that the obvious targets are not always the aim.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here