Osama Bin Laden spotted and about to be capturedee

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
My intelligence may be faulty. Now where I have heard that before ?.:clap2:

Dandyman

In London village.
Digweeds Trousers said:
I think it is only bcause The Volunteer are not a pubwatch member and he is barred from other pubs in Lewes.

Well, after he glassed Lord Lucan in the Elly and had that fracas with Red Rum in the Gardeners I'm afraid the landlords really had no choice.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
i can't believe i've wasted 2 precious minutes on this thread

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Gareth Glover said:
My intelligence may be faulty. Now where I have heard that before ?.:clap2:

bornloser2004183061021.gif

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
It is true. Bin Liner was found sharing a flat with Elvis.

Easy 10 said:
So they've been hunting him since September 12th 2001, and low and behold they finally capture him over than three years later, on the eve of the Election.

Capturing him is irrelevant. As long as the story is there that he is about to be captured, it could give a boost to Bush. In a couple of days time, it will be forgotten. The rumour is the issue, not the capture. We have all, surely, got used to this crap being spouted at convenient times, haven't we?

Jul 7, 2003
Bolton
Come off it fb I wouldnt have thought even you had such front - you and all your Bush hating chums have been spouting the conspiracy theory for the last few years that Bin Laden had been caught already and would be paraded before the election.

Unless we see something in the next few hours he clearly hasnt been captured. I am amazed that you are spinning it that the rumour of capture is a Bush ploy - particularly since the only place I have seen the rumour is on NSC (forgive me if George W is a contributor) and the appearance of OBL on TV just a few short days ago seems to suggest he is still around, although his operations have been nullified.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
This is pure Election Propaganda and in my opinion they will never catch Bin Laden hes to well protected !

Eastleigh Seagull said:
Come off it fb I wouldnt have thought even you had such front - you and all your Bush hating chums have been spouting the conspiracy theory for the last few years that Bin Laden had been caught already and would be paraded before the election.

Unless we see something in the next few hours he clearly hasnt been captured. I am amazed that you are spinning it that the rumour of capture is a Bush ploy - particularly since the only place I have seen the rumour is on NSC (forgive me if George W is a contributor) and the appearance of OBL on TV just a few short days ago seems to suggest he is still around, although his operations have been nullified.

Firstly, I have never spouted any of this nonsense you credit me and all my Bush hating chums with. Get a life.

Secondly, I'm not suggesting something odd. It's quite normal - I would expect it from all sorts of different governments - right, left, centrist. We've experienced it in the last few years with well-timed arrests of Algerians, etc, who are quietly released without charge a week or two later. It's called news management. It's STANDARD PRACTICE.

So get off you silly high-horse and look around you and actually THINK about things. Read/watch the news with a critical mind. Question the rumours you hear - question even the 'official' statements you here. Why would the person saying a certain thing say it? Think, think, think.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Osama Bin Laden was on our train to Sunderland. - fatboy

what a coincidence he was on my school bus too!

Jul 7, 2003
Bolton
fatbadger said:
Firstly, I have never spouted any of this nonsense you credit me and all my Bush hating chums with. Get a life.

Secondly, I'm not suggesting something odd. It's quite normal - I would expect it from all sorts of different governments - right, left, centrist. We've experienced it in the last few years with well-timed arrests of Algerians, etc, who are quietly released without charge a week or two later. It's called news management. It's STANDARD PRACTICE.

So get off you silly high-horse and look around you and actually THINK about things. Read/watch the news with a critical mind. Question the rumours you hear - question even the 'official' statements you here. Why would the person saying a certain thing say it? Think, think, think.

Please, if you could just manage to try to be a tad more patronising it would be most appreciated. Just because I dont sign up to your anti-establishment love of conspiracies doesnt mean that you can justify the sense of superiority you so clearly hold dear. Thankfully I am able to 'get a life' rather than looking for enemies that really arent there - still if you want to revel in your Don Quixote status keep going at those windmills. At least for another four years.

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
Bin Laden is currently celebrating the Bush victory with dinner at Pizza HUT N.Y. City with his close family and friends. A round of machine gun fire went up to celebrate the news!

Eastleigh Seagull said:
Please, if you could just manage to try to be a tad more patronising it would be most appreciated. Just because I dont sign up to your anti-establishment love of conspiracies doesnt mean that you can justify the sense of superiority you so clearly hold dear. Thankfully I am able to 'get a life' rather than looking for enemies that really arent there - still if you want to revel in your Don Quixote status keep going at those windmills. At least for another four years.

Dear oh dear. So it's patronising to say to someone that they shouldn't just accept the things they hear without any thought of their origin, is it? That makes every single teacher, at whatever level, patronising; it makes just about every journalist patronising; it makes just about every politician patronising (don't get me wrong - I'll happily accept that there are a lot of patronising teachers, journalists and politicians). It's nothing complicated or special or claimed for a particular elite, or whatever else you believe. It's just being a normal, thinking human being. Oh, and it has nothing to do with conspiracies. :rolleyes:

Just because I do not sign up to your love of the establishment and belief that they are all a lovely, cuddly bunch of people doing everything for the benefit of all of us, full of honesty and decency at every turn, doesn't mean that you can justify the sense of superiority you so clearly hold dear.

Jul 7, 2003
Bolton
fatbadger said:
Dear oh dear. So it's patronising to say to someone that they shouldn't just accept the things they hear without any thought of their origin, is it?

No that isnt patronising - assuming that because someone doesnt agree with your point of view that they are therefore ignorant is patronising and arrogant.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here