Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Osama Bin Laden spotted and about to be capturedee

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
George has just called me and told me the news. Oh hang on , have to go offline Tony is on the other phone.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Osama Bin Laden was on our train to Sunderland.

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
They story was broadcast on FiveLive this morning, but then 5 mins later they were back tracking saying it was all unconfirmed and rumoured.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
The rumours that he has been captured are rife in the States right now, probably why they put that Video out to show that he is still at large.

Wouldnt that be a coincidence if they got him only a few days before the election:jester:

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Ah well, at least it's different to the usual "My mate says that Kerry Mayo is joining Spurs" threads.

They'll never take him alive!!!!

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Eggmundo said:
Ah well, at least it's different to the usual "My mate says that Kerry Mayo is joining Spurs" threads.

They'll never take him alive!!!!

No, we'll kill Kerry before he joins Spurs.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
:shootself :salute: :flameboun :bounce: :bounce: :blush: :angel: :lol: :yawn: :clap: :censored: :clap2: :cool: :drink: :angry: ??? :lolol: :) :rolleyes: :shootself ;) :p :D :smokin: :glare: :eek: :jester: :dunce: :nono: :( :wave: :ohmy:

:safeway

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
many emotions

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
HOW DO YOU KNOW?
Somebody in the bookies told him.

Probably just after Gareth picked up £90 winnings instead of £950,000 when one of his acumulator selections was demoted to second.

Last edited:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
HOW DO YOU KNOW?

He knows somebody that knows somebody in the club shop who used to work with an uncle of a friend who went to school with a news reporter who talks a load of bollocks...

'e told 'im

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
If he was amazingly found so close to the election then it would be so convenient it would be obvious theyve had him for a while.

The sad thing is I doubt the Yanks would even question it.

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
Dont be silly Albion Dan. Of course th Yanks have not ben holding him. Why only last week I saw him in The Volunteer pub in Lewes drinking a Carling top and eating some dry roasted peanuts. Said that he had popped in for a quick pint and to watch the footy.

Seemed a bit paranoid but holding up well all the same.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here