Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Orient on the train

Mar 13, 2008
sorry if this should be in the tickets thing.
Me and a mate have a 4 for 2 offer and were wondering if there are 2 people going from worthing (west or central) that would like to use this voucher with us.
The train ticket would cost you £11 each instead of £22

Mar 13, 2008
no??

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Not from Worthing, no. I am going with a friend, he'll be getting on at Shoreham, I will be getting on at Hove. Otherwise, I would take up your offer.

greengoeskiwi

May 7, 2008
Me and the old man are going from west worthing, sounds good, to me if its good with you. Do we all have to travel together I assume?

Mar 13, 2008
Me and the old man are going from west worthing, sounds good, to me if its good with you. Do we all have to travel together I assume?
I am not 100% sure on that but I can pm you tomorrow with all the details.

luke17

Oct 9, 2003
I know, it means everything on Saturday will be just dandy.

Any chance of him confirming what train he will be on, which bits of the tube he will just, how many loo breaks he will have and what will be in his pack lunch?

Can safely say it won't be Strongbow and Stilton like you.

Beaver

Mar 18, 2008
It might be worth visiting you local Tourist Information Office before you by tickets.
At the Eastbourne Office you can buy a return to Victoria that allows 4 people to travel for £20 ( ie £5 each), have to travel together.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Well, I posted in response to what this thread is about. You just posted a personal attack, as did that other idiot (not for the first time either of you have felt the need to do that, why is beyond me however), so what do you expect? You expect me to let that pass? You're acting a child, again, not for the first time in my opinion and I don't understand why. Feel free to carry on though, free country and free forum. I actually quite enjoy the banter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here