Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Orient on the train

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Now now children.

Murraymint's post was a tongue-in-cheek response to your totally irrelevant post. Your response was completely OTT.

Where are the personal attacks on you then? As far as I can see you're the one calling people wankers and f***ing morons anonymously over the internet.

....and me an idiot and a child for somehow inferring that by calling someone a f***ing moron and a wanker that you were calling them a f***ing moron and a wanker. Silly me. However did I come to that conclusion.

Keep digging. You so obviously DON'T enjoy the banter, hence the keyboard warrior impression.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Welcome to the internet my friend. Everything is anonymous on here, that's how it is, deal with it. You call me a keyboard warrior, what would that make you? I'm curious as to how that's now hypocritical!

Mar 13, 2008
Murraymint's post was a tongue-in-cheek response to your totally irrelevant post. Your response was completely OTT.

No, it wasn't.
If we had to we could have gone to hove and met them, then used the voucher thingy. Was giving me and option and if we looked thought all of your posts would all of them be relevant?? Well for a start none of the ones on this thread are. Not once have you referred to the train trip you to leyton orient, which this tread is about.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
No, it wasn't.
If we had to we could have gone to hove and met them, then used the voucher thingy. Was giving me and option and if we looked thought all of your posts would all of them be relevant?? Well for a start none of the ones on this thread are. Not once have you referred to the train trip you to leyton orient, which this tread is about.

:clap2: Logic and relevance are two things which don't apply to this forum, anyone with any notion of either tends to be ridiculed.

No, it wasn't.

But he'd already said that he wasn't going to take you up on the offer therefore....

Sod it. Ninja Wotsit meet Walkers Crisp thingy. I'm sure you'll be very happy together.

You need a really special kind of logic to make sense of :

...Was giving me and option and if we looked thought all of your posts would all of them be relevant?? Well for a start none of the ones on this thread are. Not once have you referred to the train trip you to leyton orient, which this tread is about.

Was giving me and option? looked thought? train trip you to Leyton? this tread?

Nah. Gone right over my head.

Mar 13, 2008
But he'd already said that he wasn't going to take you up on the offer therefore....

Sod it. Ninja Wotsit meet Walkers Crisp thingy. I'm sure you'll be very happy together.

You need a really special kind of logic to make sense of :

Was giving me and option? looked thought? train trip you to Leyton? this tread?

Nah. Gone right over my head.
Was giving me and option? - 'and' should be replaced with 'the'. My mistake.
looked thought? - My internet correcting my spelling wrong.
train trip you to Leyton? - 'you' replaced with 'up'
this tread? - Typo.

Lets be honest when you resort to correcting peoples spelling, grammar and sentences then you are just looking to wind people up.

Mar 13, 2008
Offer now open again.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Not from Worthing, no. I am going with a friend, he'll be getting on at Shoreham, I will be getting on at Hove. Otherwise, I would take up your offer.

So you dont want the ticket then??:wozza:

I am wearing blue jogging bottoms today..............any takers???

SeagullEd

Jan 18, 2008
Call me slow, but I have finally realised this forum is full of idiots... people who are just wanting a fight, people who just want to be negative about everything and look hideously smug when peopel begin feeling a bit down and people who are on here for an utter ego-trip.

Hence my attempts top wittle out the true supporters on here, and prove tehy do exist and we can do something positive.

Mar 13, 2008
Then you're best off with Brightonfans.com. Rhetorical question - don't you find people who make derogatory lists of the types of people who post on here just a teensy bit [dare I say it] self-satisfied?
Rhetorical question - you really are a wanker aren't you?

hypocrite.

Have I called you a wanker then? For all I know, your balls might not have dropped yet. I prefer my insults to be grounded in something certain so if I were to call you names I'd probably plump for something highlighting your inability to string a paragraph together or perhaps I'd rib you about how in the name of sweet Jesus you could possibly not know that Leyton tube station was on the underground. Or your lack of irony. Or thin-skin.

But I won't. I'm better than that.

SeagullEd

Jan 18, 2008
Really proving my point wrong aren't you 'Pot noodles for evyerone'... but then again Pot Noodle has never really be known as brain-food.

Seriously, just chill out and leave them be. You are just thrill seeking and its very boring.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here