Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Orient fan here

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Hi, orient fan here.
Just to say I won't be making the trip to the withdean on Saturday for a few reasons.
1. Your away end is in a different county
2. You charge over £20 for the privelidge of this.
3. It's a 1 pm ko on new years day- I will have a stinking hangover.

I really enjoy our games and i wold definatly come if it were at falmer on a normal day. Our home games against you are great with 2 passionate sets of fans. The game at brizzys on a Tuesday this year. It'll be a cracker. That sean Thornton goal 2 seasons ago will be an unforgettable moment.

f*** off

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
cant we just ban that c un t i hate candles for ever mods....he gives f*** all to the board the wanker

Dec 24, 2010
cant we just ban that c un t i hate candles for ever mods....he gives f*** all to the board the wanker

Exactly, seems the mods have forgotten he was banned in the first place............ the freakish tosspot.

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
Hi, orient fan here.
Just to say I won't be making the trip to the withdean on Saturday for a few reasons.
1. Your away end is in a different county
2. You charge over £20 for the privelidge of this.
3. It's a 1 pm ko on new years day- I will have a stinking hangover.

I really enjoy our games and i wold definatly come if it were at falmer on a normal day. Our home games against you are great with 2 passionate sets of fans. The game at brizzys on a Tuesday this year. It'll be a cracker. That sean Thornton goal 2 seasons ago will be an unforgettable moment.

Shame you can't come down and I don't really blame you.

Perhaps next season.....

....in the cup?! :wink:

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill

Finally, something I agree with you on!

Exactly, seems the mods have forgotten he was banned in the first place............ the freakish tosspot.

Concured.

You know football has a terrible habit of stabbing you in the back.

Why is football carrying a blade in the first place?

Thanks for the RSVP, and also thanks for letting us all know how cool you are because you will have a hangover on new years day. You're probably the first ever person to do that.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
think i hate little tiny leyton orient as much as i hate the scum

You cant hate Orient IMO. There just another one of those annoying little clubs, like Walsall, Hartlepool, and Yeovil who manage to do nothing but stay up every year, and annoyingly take points off us.

I think i'd have given up football if i was an Orient fan.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
I'm completley indifferent about Orient they mean sod all to me other than you know who.
Other than him they're just another random team we have to play like Walsall & Exeter. Have a feeling Murray's got a hat trick coming, Hope its saturday

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here