Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Orient fan here

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I'll always like Leyton Orient. I'll be happy when we're finally in the Championship and we're finally rid of playing them regularly, I think we should be playing a better standard of opponent, quite honestly, and I'll be glad when we're playing the Watfords of London, rather than the Leyton Orients. I've grown up with us playing Orient regularly, and some of my best memories of away days at from Brisbane Road trips but that chapter is very nearly over.

We're so moving on. :clap2:

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
I'll always like Leyton Orient. I'll be happy when we're finally in the Championship and we're finally rid of playing them regularly, I think we should be playing a better standard of opponent, quite honestly, and I'll be glad when we're playing the Watfords of London, rather than the Leyton Orients. I've grown up with us playing Orient regularly, and some of my best memories of away days at from Brisbane Road trips but that chapter is very nearly over.:

Watford is not in London.

And it was only Ted Heath that moved Palarse from Surrey to London.

Orient are London and their fans will be easily noticeable in the home seats - eating jellied eels, mash and liquor, wearing pearly king suits and playing the spoons.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Mona,

Watford not in London! Agree it's Herts - but I think Watford fans might have something to say about that.
I live in Kent in Gus's home town of Orpington - but that is still SE London, just as Watford would be NW London.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here