Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Orient fan here

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
3. It's a 1 pm ko on new years day- I will have a stinking hangover.

I really enjoy our games and i wold definatly come if it were at falmer on a normal day. Our home games against you are great with 2 passionate sets of fans. The game at brizzys on a Tuesday this year. It'll be a cracker. That sean Thornton goal 2 seasons ago will be an unforgettable moment.

What a ridiculous post.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I'm not even gonna listen to it on the RADIO now as I wont hear Eastlondonorients singing from the Worthing end :nono: ruined my DAY :angry:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
You wouldn't hear me on the radio anyway as your away end is a mile from the pitch.

To be fair you took loads to Withers for the JPT game earlier this yr

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
The group of lads I normally go with are spreading themselvs around the home stands. About 10-14 of them. They won't cause any trouble there not like that.

:laugh: Difficult to get tickets in the away end when you support the Leyton Orient. Famous for their massive away following

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
To be fair you took loads to Withers for the JPT game earlier this yr

Yup :lolol:

OrientJPT.jpg

Eastlondonorient

Dec 30, 2010
There going in the home end so they might accually be able to see. What was the result in that jpt game? I can't for the life of me??

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
haha its just banter, but what do you expect with a pointless post on our forums?

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
For the life of me I can't remember where we are in the league compared to you lot, please remind me.

i think were top mate...... oh yeh we are! 5 points clear as well, any ideas where they are positioned?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here