Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Orient fan here

Eastlondonorient

Dec 30, 2010
Hi, orient fan here.
Just to say I won't be making the trip to the withdean on Saturday for a few reasons.
1. Your away end is in a different county
2. You charge over £20 for the privelidge of this.
3. It's a 1 pm ko on new years day- I will have a stinking hangover.

I really enjoy our games and i wold definatly come if it were at falmer on a normal day. Our home games against you are great with 2 passionate sets of fans. The game at brizzys on a Tuesday this year. It'll be a cracker. That sean Thornton goal 2 seasons ago will be an unforgettable moment.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
No doubt Scott McGleish will get some stick and Cox & Revell will be told they should have stayed with a big club but cant argue with your points 1 or 2 which unfortunately are a disgrace but only for a short time to come, and point 3 is acceptable to anybody. Happy New Year to you.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Well thats just ruined my enjoyment of the game. If Eastlondonorient isn't going then I'm not sure I'm going to bother either now.

Just wish he'd given me more notice, I've gone and got my ticket and everything.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Can't say as I blame you mate......you would only be throwing money away watching your side lose (assuming you had binoculars that is)

assuming no Orient fans turn up now that their minibus has been cancelled, what sort of crowd can we expect - about 6.5K?

Eastlondonorient

Dec 30, 2010
The group of lads I normally go with are spreading themselvs around the home stands. About 10-14 of them. They won't cause any trouble there not like that.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Well thats just ruined my enjoyment of the game. If Eastlondonorient isn't going then I'm not sure I'm going to bother either now.

Just wish he'd given me more notice, I've gone and got my ticket and everything.

So selfish.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I wouldn't pay to sit in that shitehole either.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
they revell in it (get it?)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Thanks for the sensible replys but some of you really are arrogant cox (get it?)

Think they're just joking pal - As for your 14 mates It doesn't matter if they wish to cause trouble or not they will be severely out numbered :)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Dirk lovelace

Jul 14, 2009
Hi, orient fan here.
Just to say I won't be making the trip to the withdean on Saturday for a few reasons.
1. Your away end is in a different county
2. You charge over £20 for the privelidge of this.
3. It's a 1 pm ko on new years day- I will have a stinking hangover.

I really enjoy our games and i wold definatly come if it were at falmer on a normal day. Our home games against you are great with 2 passionate sets of fans. The game at brizzys on a Tuesday this year. It'll be a cracker. That sean Thornton goal 2 seasons ago will be an unforgettable moment.

Oh that's just great .... I've just spent 2 days painting a huge sign saying "A Big HELLO to Eastlondonorient and his 14 special friends." .... what am I going to do with that now?

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Oh that's just great .... I've just spent 2 days painting a huge sign saying "A Big HELLO to Eastlondonorient and his 14 special friends." .... what am I going to do with that now?

Dirk - calm down dear. I've heard that Londonorient and his four chums are going still, so a quick edit and your sign will be perfectly usable. "A Big HELLO to londonorient and his 4 special friends". Of course, Londonorient is a twat and ilikecandles is one of his friends, so you may not want to use the sign anyway. It's just an idea.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here