Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Orient. 4th and heading upwards!

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
Even with out the LEGEND THAT IS STEELO we are still winning games!

We have the team, we have the staff, we have the stadium and we have the fans. We are on the move.:wave:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
So now you have started to win a couple you are back on.

When you were losing you kept quiet.

Anyway palace are our rivals you are just an irritant, like a itch you cant reach

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
So now you have started to win a couple you are back on.

When you were losing you kept quiet.

Anyway palace are our rivals you are just an irritant, like a itch you cant reach

Do me a lemon! I am here whether we win or lose. Sometimes I just happen to be out of the country and out of touch.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
WATFORD O said:
Do me a lemon! I am here whether we win or lose. Sometimes I just happen to be out of the country and out of touch.
Strangely when you're not doing well. Just a happy coincidence eh? :yawn:

Last edited:

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
I know that it's frustrating for you Twatty but the fact remains that we really do not care about Leyton Orient. Not one bit.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
:yawn:

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
Normal Rob said:
I know that it's frustrating for you Twatty but the fact remains that we really do not care about Leyton Orient. Not one bit.

I dont for one minute think you care about some rivalry we mnight have had years ago. However, given a choice I still think you would rather we lose than win. I betcha most of you look for our results on a saturday but you wont admit it.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
WATFORD O said:
I dont for one minute think you care about some rivalry we mnight have had years ago. However, given a choice I still think you would rather we lose than win. I betcha most of you look for our results on a saturday but you wont admit it.
Nope. :)

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
To be fair mate orient are cack, and they will prob finish about 10th anyway. I bet you can only dream of the championship......................But it would be nice to play you again maybe in the cup just so we can show you the difference in league and to show how far we have come.

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
WATFORD O said:
To be honest i do, love it when you lose!:drink:

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
we were 4th until Sperms won on monday night.

Remind me Twatford, what division are you 4th in ???

Are you still looking for a rival team to shout at :salute:

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
You'd think Twatty would be used to it by now. C'mon, mate, they always start okay, you start threads like this, then they fade away into lowest division mediocrity, and you'll disappear again. You know it's going to happen, so why not just disappear now and save yourself a bit of time.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
Juan Albion said:
You'd think Twatty would be used to it by now. C'mon, mate, they always start okay, you start threads like this, then they fade away into lowest division mediocrity, and you'll disappear again. You know it's going to happen, so why not just disappear now and save yourself a bit of time.

You are probably right and we might dive down the league but I have a feelng about this season. We can smell success. I can also smell that hamster !!!! JEVS and it smells like shit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here