Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Orient. 4th and heading upwards!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I'm genuinely pleased for you - even if i can't get excited about it myself

but anyone who recognises the fourth division as the fourth division and not some poncey coca-cola name is OK by me :thumbsup:

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
WATFORD O said:
I dont for one minute think you care about some rivalry we mnight have had years ago. However, given a choice I still think you would rather we lose than win. I betcha most of you look for our results on a saturday but you wont admit it.

I honestly can't say that i do anymore - although i used too. Anyhow i hope that your run continues for your sake. You are, afterall, somewhat of an icon on this board.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Ode to Twatty.....

http://torncity.swooshnet.co.uk/tco/flash/sbm.asp

..and as for...

Do me a lemon! I am here whether we win or lose. Sometimes I just happen to be out of the country and out of touch.

Yep - out of touch I would agree with.

And it's actually "do me a cheesey one" - as in Cockerney rhyming slang for do me a "cheese quaver - favour". Bloody plastic cockney, find another board.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
WATFORD O said:
Its a livin' language slang. Lemon as in 'lemon flavour'............

In that case, do me a "subtle blend of herbs and spices with a definite undercurrent of earthiness, counterpointed with the aggressive twang of chilli" flavour...

..and f*** off!

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
HampshireSeagulls said:
In that case, do me a "subtle blend of herbs and spices with a definite undercurrent of earthiness, counterpointed with the aggressive twang of chilli" flavour...

..and f*** off!

Make me.

E

enigma

This doughnut from Watford again. No-one cares about you. The only team you're bigger than in London is Barnet.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
WATFORD O said:

Oh God.....have you done your homework then? Have all your friends blocked you on MSN? Are you filling in time between having tea and bedtime?

I can't remember if we decided you were a schoolboy or an inmate. An inmate may explain the absence from the board - having lost IT privileges for not bending over far enough for one of the warders. Then again, the disappearance coincided with school term starting, so Mummy may have kept the computer out of bounds until the homework was being completed properly.

Any ideas?

Make me? <<snigger>>. Clueless, and safe.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
king Wombat said:
great riposte there twatty. you've really put him in his place.

in fact you are my hero.

???

Especially when you consider that those that know me would be laughing down their sleeves at the invitation to "make me".....

What do they call it when someone is 5'10" tall and trying to stand up in 6' of water?

Out...of...his...depth.......!

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
WATFORD O said:
You are probably right and we might dive down the league but I have a feelng about this season. We can smell success. I can also smell that hamster !!!! JEVS and it smells like shit.
I don't know why you are one here telling us you are 4th in your vastly inferior division..........we couldn't give a flying f***.
We moved on years ago.......you didn't....:lolol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
bakesy said:
I don't know why you are one here telling us you are 4th in your vastly inferior division..........we couldn't give a flying f***.
We moved on years ago.......you didn't....:lolol:
As it turned out, we didn't even need the 6 points we plundered of Borient that season, being as we won the thing by a STREET.

Gotta laugh really.

:lolol:

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
HampshireSeagulls said:
Oh God.....have you done your homework then? Have all your friends blocked you on MSN? Are you filling in time between having tea and bedtime?

I can't remember if we decided you were a schoolboy or an inmate. An inmate may explain the absence from the board - having lost IT privileges for not bending over far enough for one of the warders. Then again, the disappearance coincided with school term starting, so Mummy may have kept the computer out of bounds until the homework was being completed properly.

Any ideas?

Make me? <<snigger>>. Clueless, and safe.

The point was that you telling me to f*** off to another site is hardly likely to work is it? You cant actually do anything about it. You cant back it up. You are impotent and you have just advertised it to the world. Fool.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
Easy 10 said:
As it turned out, we didn't even need the 6 points we plundered of Borient that season, being as we won the thing by a STREET.

Gotta laugh really.

:lolol:

And worthy champs you were too.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
D2 wasn't very difficult either. Although we wern't the best team in D2 that season apparently - According to Pardew, Reading were, despite us taking 4 points off them and finishing 6 points clear. And he MUST be right, cos he's in the PREMIERSHIP now.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here