Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oreint - Was I Dreaming!!!!!!!

samparish said:
I think people are being a bit harsh on byf here - all he's said is that it's his view that Wilkins ins't the right man for the job and that one good performance isn't going to change his view, which seems perfectly reasonable to me.

Ahem! Does he have to say it on 321 threads and start 27 of them himself to get that across? Does that still seem perfectly reasonable to you?? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Man of Harveys said:
Cheer up, we're already half way through half term. The end of much of this drivel is hopefully in sight.

MoH....can I crib that History essay on Norman the Conqueror from you? I can collect it this afternoon when I pop across so that we can go to Preston Park on our bikes. Are Dazza and Mostyn coming along as well?

How much money can you ponce of your mum so that we can indulge in Pik'n'Mix at Woolies on the London Road.

Hurrah!

Last edited:

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
You are all being harsh...But I expect nothing less!

Bring it on!

You can jibe and insult all you want..If thats what you need to do when my opinion differs to your own then I'm ok with that!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Lokki 7 said:
Perhaps byf you now understand why the majority of Albion fans are backing Wilkins despite the recent bad run. There are no quick fixes in football, you only have to look at West Ham for evidence of that. A manager merry go round will only desatbilise the club further, what we need now is a stable platform to build on. If we avoid relegation by just 1 point this season I will be happy because I think next season (if we can keep the youngsters at the club), we could do very well in this division. Wilkins has a lot of good ideas but he needs time to get them across to the players, maybe now you will give him a break?

Spot on old boy.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Caveman said:
I take it byf = Brighton Youth Firm? I might be wrong? So i'd say he's around 16 year old...at a guess.
I think it's the Brighton YOOF Firm.

Like the Tories over Europe, they split messily with the Provisional BYF a few years back over the former's intractable position which insisted that Clearasil was a more effective spot treatment than Oxy.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Spot on old boy.

So if we had lost 3-0 lastnight...I could have said..perhaps now everyone who supports wilkins..You will see my point that he should go!!!

Get real!

byf said:
So if we had lost 3-0 lastnight...I could have said..perhaps now everyone who supports wilkins..You will see my point that he should go!!!

Get real!

I'm sure you would have. And I would have argued that he has not yet had enough time for you to judge him. Your knee jerk reaction mentality would have seen Alex Ferguson sack about 6 times over by now.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Lokki 7 said:
I'm sure you would have. And I would have argued that he has not yet had enough time for you to judge him. Your knee jerk reaction mentality would have seen Alex Ferguson sack about 6 times over by now.

Discrimination!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here