Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oreint - Was I Dreaming!!!!!!!

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Hadlee said:
But we are not judging him on one performance ! had we have lost last night I still would not want to see Wilkins sacked, which is what you are saying.

He needs time to settle down and bring on the young players and just as one big win does not make him Manager of the century, one defeat would not make him the worst.

Is it me or have you just re-worded everything I wrote on what you have quoted?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
byf said:
Is it me or have you just re-worded everything I wrote on what you have quoted?

It's you.

Hadlee was saying that if we had lost last night DW should not be sacked. It's obvious to any rational and impartial observer that you have an agenda that you have been peddling on here like it's going out of fashion (actually - it IS going out of fashion). Top of your list is to see DK and DW out.

You want proof:

http://www.northstandchat.biz/showthread.php?s=&threadid=98405

Hadlee

Oct 27, 2003
Southwick
Buzzer said:
It's you.

Hadlee was saying that if we had lost last night DW should not be sacked. It's obvious to any rational and impartial observer that you have an agenda that you have been peddling on here like it's going out of fashion (actually - it IS going out of fashion). Top of your list is to see DK and DW out.

You want proof:

Thanks Buz, that's what I thought I said !!

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Buzzer said:
It's you.

You want proof:

I dont like wilkins but if we get results then he stays..if he doesnt get results he goes..it quite simple..!

As for Dk ive not said I want him gone...dont like the way he does things or his desicions recently but ive not want him gone completely until we can get someone else in!

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
byf said:
I dont like wilkins but if we get results then he stays..if he doesnt get results he goes..it quite simple..!

As for Dk ive not said I want him gone...dont like the way he does things or his desicions recently but ive not want him gone completely until we can get someone else in!

You didn't click on the link, then?

A few quotes:

Wilkins talks a good talk..Is no doubt a great guy who loves the club just like every fan does...But this is getting quite riduculous now. The results are awful..so are the performances..we dont look like scoring and the kids just arnt doing it for wilkins softy softy approach. We are staring div 4 in the face and no1 seems to really care..."just stick with him...bla bla.."

Come on Dean and Dick before it too late admit when were beat..he's not the right bloke for the job and its defo not too late to save us from relegation.

STOP MAKING EXCUSES..HE'S JUST NOT GOOD ENOUGH!

and this situation has got to be sorted!

I'd say that you want DW out now, based on that evidence or am I just following the herd, being blind, not allowing you an opinion or some such victimisation of the one true and independant voice of Albion supporters, namely you?

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Buzzer said:
You didn't click on the link, then?

A few quotes:

Wilkins talks a good talk..Is no doubt a great guy who loves the club just like every fan does...But this is getting quite riduculous now. The results are awful..so are the performances..we dont look like scoring and the kids just arnt doing it for wilkins softy softy approach. We are staring div 4 in the face and no1 seems to really care..."just stick with him...bla bla.."

Come on Dean and Dick before it too late admit when were beat..he's not the right bloke for the job and its defo not too late to save us from relegation.

STOP MAKING EXCUSES..HE'S JUST NOT GOOD ENOUGH!

and this situation has got to be sorted!

I'd say that you want DW out now, based on that evidence or am I just following the herd, being blind, not allowing you an opinion or some such victimisation of the one true and independant voice of Albion supporters, namely you?

So what...I want wilkins not to be our manager anymore..am I supposed to change my view now am I?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Quote 1: Come on Dean and Dick before it too late admit when were beat..he's not the right bloke for the job and its defo not too late to save us from relegation.

Quote 2: Is it me or have you just re-worded everything I wrote on what you have quoted?

Quote 3: I dont like wilkins but if we get results then he stays..if he doesnt get results he goes..it quite simple..!

Quote 4: So what...I want wilkins not to be our manager anymore..am I supposed to change my view now am I?

You change your mind more often than Jodie Marsh changes her knickers.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Buzzer said:
Quote 1: Come on Dean and Dick before it too late admit when were beat..he's not the right bloke for the job and its defo not too late to save us from relegation.

Quote 2: Is it me or have you just re-worded everything I wrote on what you have quoted?

Quote 3: I dont like wilkins but if we get results then he stays..if he doesnt get results he goes..it quite simple..!

Quote 4: So what...I want wilkins not to be our manager anymore..am I supposed to change my view now am I?

:ohmy: Jodie marsh wears knickers?

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Buzzer said:

I dont like him.....I dont think he's the man for the job..end of!

His oevrall performance as manager has been very poor. But If we get results then im prepared to give him a stay of execution......I did think a few morons would pipe up due to the fact we won last night.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
byf said:
I dont like him.....I dont think he's the man for the job..end of!

His oevrall performance as manager has been very poor. But If we get results then im prepared to give him a stay of execution......I did think a few morons would pipe up due to the fact we won last night.

...and I was hoping that a few morons would shut the f*** up due to the fact we won last night, but hey-ho, that's life.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Buzzer said:
...and I was hoping that a few morons would shut the f*** up due to the fact we won last night, but hey-ho, that's life.
Cheer up, we're already half way through half term. The end of much of this drivel is hopefully in sight.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Buzzer said:

Well I did actually post some positives..But everyone chooses to ignore them...and just completely concentrate on anything negative or different to what the sheep crew say. Nice to see how the same lot always stick togther.

But to be honest I really couldnt give a fcuk..I have my views and you lot have yours thats what its all about.

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
byf said:
Well I did actually post some positives..But everyone chooses to ignore them...and just completely concentrate on anything negative or different to what the sheep crew say. Nice to see how the same lot always stick togther.

But to be honest I really couldnt give a fcuk..I have my views and you lot have yours thats what its all about.

How old are you?

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
DJ Leon said:
How old are you?

Why on earth would I pass that infomation to someone random on a chat site..So you can mock or something fantastic like that!

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
byf said:
Why on earth would I pass that infomation to someone random on a chat site..So you can mock or something fantastic like that!

I'm genuinely interested. You conduct yourself and argue like a 14 year old.

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Lokki 7 said:
Perhaps byf you now understand why the majority of Albion fans are backing Wilkins despite the recent bad run. There are no quick fixes in football, you only have to look at West Ham for evidence of that. A manager merry go round will only desatbilise the club further, what we need now is a stable platform to build on. If we avoid relegation by just 1 point this season I will be happy because I think next season (if we can keep the youngsters at the club), we could do very well in this division. Wilkins has a lot of good ideas but he needs time to get them across to the players, maybe now you will give him a break?

:clap: :clap: :clap:

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
I think people are being a bit harsh on byf here - all he's said is that it's his view that Wilkins ins't the right man for the job and that one good performance isn't going to change his view, which seems perfectly reasonable to me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here