Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Order your matchday experience Email

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
On what basis is it a rip off ? Genuinely interested as I thought it was a great idea and looked decent value including compared with ordering the items separately from Harveys and Piglets. Also means supporting local businesses.

The retail cost of it is....

Peeve is £25
Pies are £21
No idea how much the sweets are but I'm guessing a couple of quid??
And a programme is £3.50 (I think)

So to buy at retail cost which obviously the club don't you are paying well over the odds for delivery.

As I said, its clearly not a rip off as several people have stumped up the cash to buy it, its just not for me. Take away the emotional element and I'm pretty sure most people would actually agree.....imagine if the Odeon turned round and said for £60 you can have a pack of popcorn, a hot dog, three gallons of coke and some sweets whilst you are watching you film at home no one would buy it.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

Peeve is £25
Pies are £21

So to buy at retail cost which obviously the club don't you are paying well over the odds for delivery.

As I said, its clearly not a rip off as several people have stumped up the cash to buy it, its just not for me. Take away the emotional element and I'm pretty sure most people would actually agree.....imagine if the Odeon turned round and said for £60 you can have a pack of popcorn, a hot dog, three gallons of coke and some sweets whilst you are watching you film at home no one would buy it.

You are taking this far too seriously mate.

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
On what basis is it a rip off ? Genuinely interested as I thought it was a great idea and looked decent value including compared with ordering the items separately from Harveys and Piglets. Also means supporting local businesses.

I think some people on here are suffering with PMT (pre-match tension). Received our pack this morning, and the Monkey and I are very much looking forward to guzzling our way through it this weekend, also as you say while supporting local businesses.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
For my full match experience, I'm going to get in my car at 1.30, drive for 13 miles park up 20 minutes walk from my home, put 15 quid in a parking meter.
When I get home, I will climb my stairs 10 times, and queue for 10 minutes for Mrs LLD to pour me a pint of Harvey's in a plastic tumbler, then I'll watch what remains of the first game standing up.

After that game I will go into my front room to watch our game, sit on a dining room chair as far from the screen as I can get, before standing and singing GOSBTS, as the teams come out.

After,hopefully a positive outcome, I will wait outside the toilet before going in for a pee, then stand up in the dining room and having a pint , to walking down my stairs 10 times,before walking 20 minutes back to my car, waiting for 1\2 hour before driving home.

I’m also going to flush 80 pounds down the toilet at the end of the game.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Peeve is £25
Pies are £21

It’s a bit of fun which benefits two excellent local businesses. You’re overthinking this.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
D6897E2C-3916-430E-89CF-7EE9E593799B.jpeg

I’m ready for tomorrow.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Oh how funny. Presume you will be happy now you don’t have to suffer going to watch your team at the Amex. Still, because you can afford to pay more than many of us to watch I guess you feel entitled to ridicule at every opportunity. How I miss those hilarious photos you used to post.

Do you take the piss/try to embarrass those serving at the bar?

I obviously read herr tubthumpers posts completely differently to you, I see no malice but I do see someone with a sense of humour.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I'd happily pay £39 if the stadium sweets were removed from the package.

They sold out so not sure they need to do anything with it do they ?

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Own up, who's already shaking the cask looking guilty and thinking 'that's not going to last long'?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here