Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Order your matchday experience Email

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Don’t forget to wait for a good 15 minutes then pour your Harvey’s taking about 3 attempts whilst pouring away large amounts to then end up with a huge foaming head which takes up half the glass, completely overcook one pie, and undercook another, for the full experience.

you forgot to stipulate it must be a plastic pint glass, and be sure to get the full match day experience kneel down and look up at the screen at half time.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Don’t forget to wait for a good 15 minutes then pour your Harvey’s taking about 3 attempts whilst pouring away large amounts to then end up with a huge foaming head which takes up half the glass, completely overcook one pie, and undercook another, for the full experience.

I was in the Harvey’s lounge for the last two seasons and even in there the bar keeps couldn’t do it [emoji23][emoji23]made more amusing when the Harvey’s dignitaries were at the bar ordering.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
It arrived and now I wish it was Saturday!

IMG_20200619_115840.jpg

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It arrived and now I wish it was Saturday!

View attachment 125064

I wondered what the sweets were going to be.

"Surely it won't be one of the small bags we buy on the concourse", I mused thinking, perhaps, it would be some sort of bumper variety bag.

Given the volume of beer and fine pastry products, a solitary small bag of sweets seems to be a bit tight.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I wondered what the sweets were going to be.

"Surely it won't be one of the small bags we buy on the concourse", I mused thinking, perhaps, it would be some sort of bumper variety bag.

Given the volume of beer and fine pastry products, a solitary small bag of sweets seems to be a bit tight.

A fair point. I am not bothered about that personally as I don't much like sweets. :)

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex

Oh how funny. Presume you will be happy now you don’t have to suffer going to watch your team at the Amex. Still, because you can afford to pay more than many of us to watch I guess you feel entitled to ridicule at every opportunity. How I miss those hilarious photos you used to post.

Do you take the piss/try to embarrass those serving at the bar?

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
What? It is good value. And it supports those two local businesses and the Albion. I don't see why the snide remark.

Because I think its an absolute rip off. But it really doesn't matter what I think. But I'm still entitled to that opinion. Good luck to the club they really have seen you coming.

Hello Arthur (said in a gruff Dave from the Winchester Club voice)

This offer is great value hence why they sold out.

It must be. As I said good luck to the club and to everyone that has bought......them that clearly has more money than sense.

For the next game I'm putting together Arthur's matchday experience bundle

3 litres of warm Diamond White, a family pack of Ginsters steak slices, a pack of space dust and a copy of Razzle.....£58 (gotta undercut the opposition) DELIVERED!

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Beer 1, pie, beer 2, beer 3, pie, beer 4, sausage roll, beer 5, pie, beer 6, sausage roll, beer 7, beer 8, pie, beer 9.

Rest, then have a kebab with the late game.

Bin the sweets, no need to be greedy.

IMG_20200619_115840.jpg

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Oh how funny. Presume you will be happy now you don’t have to suffer going to watch your team at the Amex. Still, because you can afford to pay more than many of us to watch I guess you feel entitled to ridicule at every opportunity. How I miss those hilarious photos you used to post.

Do you take the piss/try to embarrass those serving at the bar?

Did you have a row with the missus today?

As for your last point, no, never. In fact I’m more likely to criticise others who do.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Because I think its an absolute rip off. But it really doesn't matter what I think. But I'm still entitled to that opinion. Good luck to the club they really have seen you coming.

It must be. As I said good luck to the club and to everyone that has bought......them that clearly has more money than sense.

3 litres of warm Diamond White, a family pack of Ginsters steak slices, a pack of space dust and a copy of Razzle.....£58 (gotta undercut the opposition) DELIVERED!

On what basis is it a rip off ? Genuinely interested as I thought it was a great idea and looked decent value including compared with ordering the items separately from Harveys and Piglets. Also means supporting local businesses.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
NSC Patron
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
For my full match experience, I'm going to get in my car at 1.30, drive for 13 miles park up 20 minutes walk from my home, put 15 quid in a parking meter.
When I get home, I will climb my stairs 10 times, and queue for 10 minutes for Mrs LLD to pour me a pint of Harvey's in a plastic tumbler, then I'll watch what remains of the first game standing up.

After that game I will go into my front room to watch our game, sit on a dining room chair as far from the screen as I can get, before standing and singing GOSBTS, as the teams come out.

After,hopefully a positive outcome, I will wait outside the toilet before going in for a pee, then stand up in the dining room and having a pint , to walking down my stairs 10 times,before walking 20 minutes back to my car, waiting for 1\2 hour before driving home.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
My survival pack has just turned up, it looks great, and really superb value.

Only problem is they haven't included an alarm to go off so I can walk out of the living room at 88 mins.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

Made me chuckle that

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I bit the bullet and ordered one as well and mine arrived just before noon today. I didn't realise the programme would be a newly printed one for tomorrows game either. I was working and on a call at the time, but a mutual thumbs up and fist pump with the club employee wearing Albion colours through the window to gesture to say hello, leave it by the front door and thank him put a smile on my face.

I'm pleased I ordered it now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here