Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Opened an invitation to Wrexham to join us at White Hart Lane

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
I wouldn't bet on that, Spurs sell out almost every game - there are numerous fans who don't get to see the league games who will go, plus the regulars.

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
I am moved to agree - this is not a game where every extra fan is a bonus, as it was at The Racecourse - we will likley sell out, and it would be unfair for Brighton fans to miss out.

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
now they are saying this:

Bus

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is there anychance the shropshire reds or somebody could sort out a bus from wrexham? Would be a good way for us to repay Brighton and would make for a great day out. The question is do we have a fixture on that day???????

we do not NEED your 'repayment'!!
we can sell out on our own thanks.

piss off with your buses.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
It will be members only to get tickets both home and away, and I'll be surprised if it's not sold out.

If it means loads of Wrexham fans paying a tenner to the Albion to join the AMS, at least that would be a bonus, but this is a crap idea, unfortunately.

Now if we're unable to sell the allocation .......... just maybe.

But at the end of the day, how many would travel from North Wales to North London? We're probably worrying about nowt.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
If Wrexham are prepared to give £10 (AMS) plus £30 ticket (?) perhaps that money could be better used to save their club and not further line Spurs' pockets.

mr turd

Nov 22, 2004
READING
the full harris said:
now they are saying this:

Bus

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is there anychance the shropshire reds or somebody could sort out a bus from wrexham? Would be a good way for us to repay Brighton and would make for a great day out. The question is do we have a fixture on that day???????

we do not NEED your 'repayment'!!
we can sell out on our own thanks.

piss off with your buses.
:lolol: :lolol:

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
fatboy said:
If Wrexham are prepared to give £10 (AMS) plus £30 ticket (?) perhaps that money could be better used to save their club and not further line Spurs' pockets.

what a very sensible point andrew.
i'm shocked!

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
To be fair, we won't sell out our allocation, so I see no problem with Wrexham coming along.

:clap2: Good idea Nic.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here