Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Onto the real stuff - What are you most excited about for the upcoming season?

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
Being able to watch a team that has me excited and happy rather than one that fills me with dread, is negative, predictable and makes me angry :smile:

Really hope FH can deliver

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008
Looking forward to seeing the growth in our quality in play now we actually having a holding mid

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Need to take at least 2-3 weeks of no football to recover from the Euros but will be buzzing once it comes to it.

Our set of wingers is very exciting.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Currently nothing…..I’ve been suckered into watching most of the Euros and think I need a football break….quite happy with Fabs appointment, but not really excited ..no doubt come the day it’ll change
See post #6

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I am excited by the signings and hope we are able to play Yalcoule in the first team.

BUT we need a couple of defenders.

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
I’ve got a suspicion we might see Pervis used as the left sided CB in a 3 (not all the time but based on opposition) and I’m here for it.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I am excited by the prospect of a trophy.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
I’ve got a suspicion we might see Pervis used as the left sided CB in a 3 (not all the time but based on opposition) and I’m here for it.
I think exactly the same thing. And I can see a situation where Barco, who I think will get loads of time on that side will be asked to drop in the back line every time he sees Pervis blast past him, which I suspect will be quite often!

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
After the depressing finish to last season (I know, our first in Europe, finishing 11th in Prem = depressing :facepalm:) I'm looking forward to see us come screaming out the blocks, with some regulars back from injury, the youngsters a year older, some bright new talent and an exciting young manager looking to make his mark. I may have to wait a little while to see my personal highlight, March and Mitoma back in tandem pulling teams apart.

Brilliant Times (y)
It really was depressing from about Feb onwards, with the only bright spot being the demolition of Palace. It felt to me from about March onwards that RDZ was engineering his departure, so the thing I'm looking forward to most is having a manager that won't be undermining team confidence by moaning on about recruitment.

I'm also looking forward to having the same 'Keeper every week, and I have a feeling our defenders will be too!

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
So . You are a licker then :)
I think I certainly am. EVERYTHING excites me about next season.

A final word from me on this club v country thingy that I have constantly been slagged off for during the last few weeks by workmates, friends down the pub etc. At Basingstoke Saturday, when the ball fell to our young striker on the edge of the six yard box and slotted it home, I was up on my feet instantly with a massive YESSSSSS!! much to the displeasure of the surrounding locals, It just happened, I had no control over it. When England equalised I cheered and joined in to a degree but my celebration was laboured.
You can’t feel something that isn’t there.

Fiskmås

I'm extremely excited about the whole damn thing, and I find myself looking just as much forward to the Japan tour as the Man U game in August. Can't wait to get a first look at Fabian's tactics and just how much it will confuse the opposition (and probably our own guys initially as well).

Toying with the idea to take a vacation day on the 24th for the Kashima Antlers game, but should probably hold off until there's any information whether it's streamed or not.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I am looking forward to annoying someone by constantly calling our new head coach "Fab".
468bf8a0ad8b51af285efd55ac347123_1.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here