Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Only a thousand ish tickets LEFT for our first fifth round FA Cup match in 25 years

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Gus played the first team at Watford because he said it would not have been fair on the thousands of fans who made the trip to play the ressies and then we were crap against Orient, so I am boycotting and suggest you all do the same and then he can put the ressies out against Stoke and we can go and smash Plymouth!!

Brezovan, Calderon, Elphick, Greer, Painter; Dicker, Sparrow, Bridcutt; Wood, Barnes, Murray.

Bennett, Kish, Ankergren and El Abd rested.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
5th round of the FA Cup against Premiership opposition?

I will be fuming if we don't play a full strength side.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
i'm in the SKINT category, barely enough money left for this months BEER let alone an away game :nono:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'm firmly of the opinion that the Cup could well get in the way of promotion this season and I have no interest whatsoever in going to Stoke,

Any other season and I'd have been well up for it though.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
I'm firmly of the opinion that the Cup could well get in the way of promotion this season and I have no interest whatsoever in going to Stoke,

Any other season and I'd have been well up for it though.

Agreed

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Where have all the 6000 fans that went to Villa last year gone. Is now the time to point out Stoke are higher up in the Premier League then Villa

They are still around, but choosing other games. Last season we had f*ck all else to be cheery about, so Villa was a handsome distraction, this season is very very different.
I'm more bothered about Yeovil and Rochdale away. Some of us can't go to all the matches, so we make our choices. If yours is different far enough, but don't start getting pissed
off if others have different priorities.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
They are still around, but choosing other games. Last season we had f*ck all else to be cheery about, so Villa was a handsome distraction, this season is very very different.I'm more bothered about Yeovil and Rochdale away. Some of us can't go to all the matches, so we make our choices. If yours is different far enough, but don't start getting pissed
off if others have different priorities.

This

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
I'm sure if we beat Hartlepool loads more tickets will sell, I might even be tempted despite my anti-cup stance.

I think it will be a carnival atmosphere, as no one will be too bothered. If we have kick off I suggest a large 'Ole' if they
kick off an equally large 'Hoof' just to wind up the locals

minnieme

Sep 10, 2006
Brighton
Shit place, standard stadium & it's only stoke, keeping my funds for league away games, far more important.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Travel costs and potential wrath of the missus are putting me off.
Not that i wouldn't love to go may have to put up with an average trip to MK Dons instead.

black & white seagull

Aug 29, 2003
Brighton
Would probably have gone, had it not been for the fact that Mr B&WS and I have tickets for the World Track Cycling Championships at the Manchester Velodrome. We'd been hoping for Man City away, as it would have meant we could have nipped out of the velodrome, crossed the road, watched the match, and been back at the velodrome for the evening session.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here