Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Only a thousand ish tickets LEFT for our first fifth round FA Cup match in 25 years

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
We'll take at least 3k in that case. Will be a mad rush tomorrow from White members. Stoke are there for taking, we have nothing to fear..

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I still think we will fill our allocation

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
We're under so much pressure to win league games, the tension is quite palpable.

The great thing about our recent cup games is that I've just felt able to relax and enjoy, with no nerves, regardless of the outcome. That's another reason to go IMHO, it's just an excuse for a good awayday.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
We're under so much pressure to win league games, the tension is quite palpable.

The great thing about our recent cup games is that I've just felt able to relax and enjoy, with no nerves, regardless of the outcome. That's another reason to go IMHO, it's just an excuse for a good awayday.

Very true.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Bingo

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
I'm going on the Costa Express. I'll just stick my head in a book and won't look at the place - yes it's grim, I know - I drove round the A500 on my way back from somewhere once and I went with Hugo to the Port Vale game at the end of the 2001-2002 season. However, I would not miss the chance to go to a Premiership ground I have never been to before. As for being cold, Exeter was freezing too. I'll just take my fleece as well as my normal coat.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

very very true

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

Yep I agree. It's just a football fun day out.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2

Indeed. Reckon it may be the case that the players are benefiting from a similar "nothing to lose" feel about the last couple of cup games.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Has anyone actually had a good experience going to Stoke? This thread has been one bad memory after another. Maybe this trip will put that right.

I actually preferred the old Victoria ground but although the Brittania is nothing special, as modern identikit stadiums go it's ok I guess, and they are a good bunch of supporters who know how to make a noise. It's a long long time since I saw a Stoke side play attractive football but what they do is very effective indeed and you have to admire what they have achieved and maintained. I've watched Albion play shit football for years and I've never cared (even if I've moaned) as long as we won/didn't lose so why should their fans be any different?. Brittania is bloody cold though at this time of year though so wear your long johns and enjoy Delilah :)

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
I'm going to Stoke but I must admit I am looking forward to Yeovil more

I know we've played Stoke a fair bit in the last ten years; but really? Fifth round of the FA Cup against a premier league side; or a run of the mill league game at Yeovil? I know the magic of the cup is dying out at the very top level, but thought it still meant something for teams like us. This thread seems to suggest otherwise

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
How many Brighton 'fans' will have gone to MUFC instead of Stoke?

i just cant quite comprehend how anyone would want to travel further and pay another £25 ticket to watch a game that doesnt involve the team they support.....Il be watching that game in a pub in Stoke but cant see many proper Brighton going up there! getting tickets today anyway,if we've sold 2500 by the weekend i reckon we could be on for taking 4k

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003

Absolute bollocks.

Just kidding, I agree with you as well. I am slightly disappointed that this is our biggest game in the last 25 years and there isn't a ticketing binfest of West Ham or even Aston Villa proportions. I want to be able to say I've got a ticket and I'm not even a White Member and watch Beach Hut spontaneously combust.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Just got my 4!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here