Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Only 7000 Palace season tickets sold..................

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Well, 650 away capacity moving up to 2000 is going to be bigger. Did you win mathematician of the year award?

And with our pathetic away form last year, we still had ended up almost on the average for the Championship in terms of numbers.

2010 - Docked 10 points and stayed up.
2011 - Given George Burley for half a season and stayed up with 4th best home form in the league
Actually its nearer 2600:)

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Whatever the past, I'm f***ing loving it that we have sold more than twice the number of season tickets that Palace have, that we have a state of the art ground whilst they remain in an ever deteriorating shithole and that we are in the same division as them again. The chances are that we are gonna lord it over the scum for some time to come I think :thumbsup:

Lewes' best seagull

Jan 31, 2008
Matt, I can see from your post count that you're fairly new here. When you have been following this club for as long as some of us have given the amount of abuse heaped on us by Palace fans because unlike them our club has never short-changed it's creditors we do reserve the right to tell them what a joke they are.

This made me laugh because

a) it says Matt's been a member since March 2007

and

b) how does that reflect how much of a fan he is?

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Whatever the past, I'm f***ing loving it that we have sold more than twice the number of season tickets that Palace have, that we have a state of the art ground whilst they remain in an ever deteriorating shithole and that we are in the same division as them again. The chances are that we are gonna lord it over the scum for some time to come I think :thumbsup:

EXACTLY. This is what it's about.

We're FREAKING AWESOME

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Eeess complicated but going to be even more complicated for Pilarse come Aug!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I am on about the idea of an overweight 50 year old man with a GOATEE is giving it the Green Street crap on here.Slagging of my club is fine and I have been laughing at your outfit for 35 years but stop playing the hard man or I will post up the picture of you Seagulette (nice lady) some bloke that has binoculars and looks dodgy to say the least and Tom Hark PP in some pub.It's only as I know somebody else there that I haven't done it.

Interesting that you think you know me. I have never had a beard, goatee or otherwise and I wouldn't know THPP if I had to collect money from him. Still, carry on.

Exactly where have I been 'playing the hard man'? Pointing out that you are making excuses up for your club as you go along is hardly 'playing the hard man' now is it?

Last edited:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
:eek: stalker alert you couldnt make this shit up

It would be worrying were it not for the fact that I fit none of the descriptions...

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
It would be worrying were it not for the fact that I fit none of the descriptions...

O.K. We'll agree to disagree on that.
Back on topic.Anybody on here want to guess what your average attendance was when you made the play offs from the old second division (championship) in 1991.? The one where you lost 3-0.

Gangsta

Jul 6, 2003
Withdean
O.K. We'll agree to disagree on that.
Back on topic.Anybody on here want to guess what your average attendance was when you made the play offs from the old second division (championship) in 1991.? The one where you lost 3-0.
It was 3-1. We lost. Bit like 18,500-7,000. Loser.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
And you averaged 10000 that season.Frankly saddo that is pathetic.Enjoy mixing with all the Premiership fans who have Brighton as their second team.

Gangsta

Jul 6, 2003
Withdean
And you averaged 10000 that season.Frankly saddo that is pathetic.Enjoy mixing with all the Premiership fans who have Brighton as their second team.

Saddo? What f***ing saddo spends his life on other club's message boards! Where I grew up there were a lot of so-called Big-club supporting lads who started to go and watch Palace when you went up to the 1st Div. Don't know whether they stayed with you or not, but to an extent the same will happen with us. However, a lot of people I know who bought an ST this year used to go and watch us a lot and lapsed due to team & ground depressing them.

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
In case anyone is tempted…

palace seaon tickets.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here