Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Only 7000 Palace season tickets sold..................

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Murray just has a soft spot for the underdog.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Murray just has a soft spot for the underdog.

Murray is just shy, he can't stand the intimidating thought of 22500 people looking at him, he feels much more comfortable, and has grown used to around 7000ish and thus he's off to Palace

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
More than 7,000 Palace fans have already bought their season tickets for next year and with the likes of Brighton, West Ham and Millwall all scheduled to visit Smellhurst make sure you get yours now and don't miss out.

Due to the magnificent support shown the Palace fans throughout the 2010/11 season it has been decided to offer the season ticket prices which were originally available in January.

Buy now and you will get your seat for the 2011/12 season ticket at the lowest prices, it's a great offer and is a thank you from the owners for your efforts in following the team to yet another finish narrowly above the relegation zone in the past few months.

As with any club we have our targets on and off the field and we are looking at hitting that magical 10,000 season ticket holders figure ready for the start of the new campaign in August.

Purchasing a season ticket is a great way to show your support for the club and also guarantees that you have your seat for another campaign supporting the Eagles.

Just a reminder that following feedback from supporters we have an improved installment plan in place for those supporters who want to spread the payment and further details of this easy pay system is now available from the box office.

These current prices will be held through until the end of May and this will also be the time that current season ticket holders have to renew their own seats.

It really is the time to show your support and make sure you are here every week as Dougie Freedman leads the team into administration for the third time from the big kick-off of a season and you now have the chance to join him at prices which were originally available in January.

'Magical' 10,000 :lolol:

Last edited:

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
Adding 10,000 fairweather fans to your support doesn't make you a bigger club than us. Plenty of the season tickets at Falmer will disappear quicker than you can say the word relegation.

7,000 is pretty poor mind, but we averaged 15,500 this season despite being in the relegation zone all season...that aint bad.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
the last paragraph is quality !! cracked me up

"It really is the time to show your support and make sure you are here every week as Dougie Freedman leads the team into administration for the third time from the big kick-off of a season"

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
Adding 10,000 fairweather fans to your support doesn't make you a bigger club than us. Plenty of the season tickets at Falmer will disappear quicker than you can say the word relegation.

7,000 is pretty poor mind, but we averaged 15,500 this season despite being in the relegation zone all season...that aint bad.

And i do believe many clubs are judged on the size of their crowds

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I know its complete horseshit..... but I laughed when I read on footballrumours that Palace are interested in Craig 'Barndoor' Davies......

Buy him, he's better than Murray and will boost your ST sales :lol:

Hdeagle

May 17, 2011
The 7,000 figure is not a true figure as this is only based on sales and does not include the thousands of Long Term Season Tickets still being honoured by our new owners which were bought before the takeover.

Many Palace fans have bought 6 and 12 match packages as they cannot attend a whole seasons home games and our attendance at home games has ranged from 13,000 to 20,000 fans.

Our home crowds increased after Dougie Freedman was appointed manager after taking over from George Burley as our home form greatly improved.

Many visiting clubs do not bring many fans to Selhurst with very few clubs selling out their ticket allocation and this is reflected in the attendance figures.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
The 7,000 figure is not a true figure as this is only based on sales and does not include the thousands of Long Term Season Tickets still being honoured by our new owners which were bought before the takeover.

Many Palace fans have bought 6 and 12 match packages as they cannot attend a whole seasons home games and our attendance at home games has ranged from 13,000 to 20,000 fans.

Our home crowds increased after Dougie Freedman was appointed manager after taking over from George Burley as our home form greatly improved.

Many visiting clubs do not bring many fans to Selhurst with very few clubs selling out their ticket allocation and this is reflected in the attendance figures.

You still here? Don't you have a fairground ride to get ready for the weekend? It won't put itself together you know-best that you piss off now.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
:kiss:I know one team that will sell out their away allocation & more:)

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset

You have just admitted that nobody is really bothered about playing you - so even you yourself admit that in the views of other footy fans Palace are a nothing club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here